Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Options
  • 05-11-2009 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Starts on Sunday November 15

Rumoured jungle contestants are boxing legend Joe Bugner, How Clean Is Your House star Kim Woodburn, Heather Mills, Playboy girl Bridget Marquardt, Brian McFadden, Kara Tointon, Mitch Winehouse, Lindsay and Michael Lohan, Samantha Fox and Jimmy White

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I'd love to see Brian mcFadden on it.I think he'd be great on it

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Lindsay Lohan? :confused: has her career gone that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

If Heather Mills is in it I won't be watching...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

phasers wrote: »
    If Heather Mills is in it I won't be watching...

she was practising in the newspaper for "Dancing on Ice" during the week. so unlikely she'll be on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

heather mills trying to ice skate or hobbling round the jungle.i just done know which id prefer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

Doubt Lindsay Lohan would go on it with her father.....apparently she despises him. It'd be interesting to see if Heather Mills goes on it. She would fight with everyone I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Brian McFadden said on Twitter that he's definitely not doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Apparently Jordan aka Katie Price and Peter Andre have been approached to go into the jungle this year again :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

:eek: Jordan's been offered 450,000 to go on :eek: .... No recession in ITV

I'M A Celebrity chiefs are hoping for vicious catfights in the jungle after they signed fiery ex-Mis-Teeq singer Sabrina Washington.
    They want sparks to fly between the dark beauty and ex glamour girl Samantha Fox in ratings' winning bust-ups.

Both are known for having a short fuse - with Sabrina openly slating ex-bandmate Alesha Dixon's singing.

Lesbian Sam, 43, meanwhile went into a drunken rant on reality show The Club, and screamed at anther contestant.

"Obviously the producers want gripping telly and having two gorgeous girls at each other's throats would be a great crowd pleaser.

"After a few days of living rough and eating insects tempers will be frayed."

Last year Sabrina claimed her ex bandmate Alesha Dixon, 31, - now a judge on Strictly Come Dancing - attacked her singing.

The 31-year-old said: "A lot of people say Alesha should have stuck to MC-ing because her voice isn't that strong and I agree."

Also confirmed to be in the show - which kicks off on next Sunday and runs until the beginning of December - is snooker legend Jimmy White.

Busty model Jordan has been rumoured to be appearing but this was rubbished by a producer yesterday.

Ex-soccer hardman Vinnie Jones, ex-Corrie star Bruce Jones, WAG Lizzie Cundy and former EastEnder Robert Kazinsky are also in the frame.
    Grieving Colin Hendry has signed up for I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! as he picks up the pieces after his wife’s death.

The former Scotland football captain – nicknamed Braveheart – was devastated by the loss of Denise, 43, in July after 20 years of marriage.

The jungle challenge will be his first major venture since he quit football management in January 2008 as Denise’s health failed.

Sorry Colin but its way too soon

• Advertisement

can't wait for this now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Won't be watching. Not interested in Z list celebs. Plus I am too busy watching X Factor and the Apprentice and can't fit in any more reality tv! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I don't know who any of those people are...

I’M A Celebrity chiefs are sticking a “caravan of love” in the jungle to get temperatures and ratings soaring.

#bodycopy a { font-size: 12px; } Two lucky stars will get the chance to cosy up for the night in an old motorhome in the Aussie bush.

They are eager for romance on the new TV series which starts this weekend. The last love story they had – between Marc Bannerman, 36, and Cerys Matthews, 40, back in 2007 – ended in tears.

And the romance between Jordan, 31, and Peter Andre, 36, which viewers saw unfold in 2004, ended in a bitter divorce.

An insider said: “Last year we had the jungle bus but it was a let down because no one had nookie in there, mainly because George Takei from Star Trek was always sleeping on the top deck.

“The camp is hardly the best place to get romantic with snakes, spiders and rats all over you, but a caravan with a bit of privacy might just do the trick.”

Stars in the series are rumoured to in-clude ex-Page Three girl Sam Fox, 43,

How Clean Is Your House star Kim Woodburn, 67, and ex-boxer Joe Bugner, 59.

Ex footballer turned film star Vinnie Jones, 43, sexy Strictly dancer Camilla Dallerup, 35 and ex EastEnder hunk Rob Kazinsky, 24, are also in the frame.

Peter Andre, 36, is said to have turned down £250,000, but his ex-wife, Kate Price, 31, is seriously considering the offer of a huge fee to return.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Read somewhere that Camilla Dallerup is appearing in it too. (For those of you that don't know she used to be one of the pros on Strictly)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Podginho

can somebody please confirm whether Iron Mike Tyson is participating. I've heard from numerous sources he is!!! or is there a US version

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I heard on the radio this morning that Katie Price has agreed to go in and Andre is disgusted as Harvey has been sick lately and she's fecking off and leaving him... I hope the public vote her out in the first round..

Ex-EastEnders star Rob Kazinsky has ruled out appearing on this year's I'm A Celebrity....

The soap actor, who played Sean Slater between 2006 and 2009, was linked to the ITV1 reality series by various tabloid newspapers earlier this week.

However, Kazinsky has dismissed the stories, writing on Twitter: "Me? I'm A Celeb? Am I balls! Where do they get this crap from?"

Earlier this month, the 25-year-old admitted that he is finding it tough to get TV work in the UK that is not "reality" or "celebrity" based.

"None of my actor friends are working, it's almost impossible. The work I've been doing has been more in other countries," he said.

TELLY'S camp makeover couple Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan have signed up for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The interior designers - "married" to each other and famed for their bitchiness - will jet out to join their fellow Bushtucker recruits Down Under today.

And just in case they are tempted to do a Sixty Minute Makeover on the celebs' jungle camp, The Sun can reveal How Clean Is Your House star Kim Woodburn will be on hand to keep it pristine.

A show source joked of the three newcomers: "Colin and Justin will be wanting the pillows puffed up at all times - while Kim will insist on everything being spotless."

The Scots designers - who also present Colin and Justin's Home Heist on UKTV Style - clinched a deal worth £65,000 each to appear on the three-week show.

Kim, 67 - who shot to fame with fellow cleaner Aggie MacKenzie by scrubbing viewers' filthy homes for TV - will get the same sum.

I'm A Celeb kicks off on Sunday on ITV1 - and other stars heading for the jungle include Page 3 legend Sam Fox, snooker's Jimmy White, former Mis-Teeq singer Sabrina Washington and Strictly Come Dancing's Camilla Dallerup.

McAllister, 41, and Ryan, 42, have been an item for 22 years and tied the knot in a civil partnership ceremony last year.

They are the second couple to appear on I'm A Celeb after Vic Reeves and wife Nancy Sorrell in 2004.

Excited show bosses are hoping for dust-ups over the state of the jungle camp.

The source said: "The celebs might think thanks to the latest three they'll have have somewhere nice to live.

"But the reality will be the opposite. Some of the best arguments come from silly things like the tidying up."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Looks like Jordans going in alright according to the papers today... did she not watch celeb big brother when Jade went back in??? If she hasn't already fallen far enough in public opinion, this will be the end of her I reckon...

• Advertisement

Camilla Dallerup

Colin McAllister

George Hamilton

Gino D'Acampo

Jimmy White

Justin Ryan

Kim Woodburn

Lucy Benjamin

Sabrina Washington

Sam Fox

Stuart Manning

http://celebrity.itv.com/2009/TheCelebrities

ITV has confirmed the eleven celebrities who will be taking part in this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

The reality show, set in an Australian jungle, returns for a ninth series on Sunday evening at 9.00pm.

This year's show features ex-EastEnders and The Bill actress Lucy Benjamin, Hollyoaks' Stuart Manning and former Misteeq singer Sabrina Washington.

Eighties' Page Three icon Sam Fox, ex-Strictly dancer Camilla Dallerup and How Clean Is Your House star Kim Woodburn will also face the gruelling Bushtucker Trials.

Interior designers and real-life couple Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan are also heading to the jungle, alongside snooker ace Jimmy White and celebrity chef Gino D'Acampo.

Hollywood actor George Hamilton is the last of the celebrities who will be entering the show on day one.

Katie Price is expected to join later in the series after reports that she is getting five times as much as the other stars to take part.

Jordan's man Alex Reid also rumoured to be going into the jungle hopefully both stay there forever

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

I reckon that there's gonna be some bustups between Sam Fox and Jordan. Should be entertaining to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

JP Liz wrote: »
    Camilla Dallerup

Colin McAllister

George Hamilton

Gino D'Acampo

Jimmy White

Justin Ryan

Kim Woodburn

Lucy Benjamin

Sabrina Washington

Sam Fox

Stuart Manning

My tip to win. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

With Jorden on it - not a hope in hell of us watching it.
    Utter fallen out of the gutter tramp.

By the way, all the other stars are getting paid 60,000 to be in the show but Jorden is getting 350,000 and the others are not impressed!
    Tramp will appear in the show in the second week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/celebrity/article-1228055/Im-A-Celebrity-kicks-Sam-Foxs-water-spider-ordeal.html

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Richiecats

If Heather Mills is in it then she will be no good on the second leg

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

here we go!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Kim and George should be worth watching.:D

Do you think the surprise is Jordan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

Here we go with them ****tin on about how they r doing it for the 'experience'!!!

Advertisement