Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Who went out tonight?

Gino to win :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

JP Liz wrote: »
    Who went out tonight?

Gino to win :D

Well?
    Cant find it anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sam went tonight, and the credits started rolling before she was even half way over the bridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Thanks Sharpshooter. Herself was dying to know and it still isnt on itv or tv3 websites. Missed it cos of toy show:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

irish_bob wrote: »
    shes pork to the heels but no hamming up , shes genuinly a nasty piece of work , she lays into the other contestants more than anyone else when in the diary room , an arrogant , manipulitive bully of the highest order

Lol at pork to the heels!

I agree she's very outspoken alright, and she does lay into the other contestants too much!

But, as far as that little spat with Sabrina over whether she or Jimmy went to do the trial, I think Sabrina should have stood her ground and said she was doin the trial. She drew the short straw afterall. Sabrina just sat back and played the victim to Kim. It was a bit weak of her.

Jimmy was so funny doin that trial though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Not a big fan of this show. You never really get to know anyone until maybe the end when two or three left.

I liked Sam, wish she had waited and done Celebrity Big Brother.

Possible topless shots in the BB shower has nothing to do with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fifapro

george to win

I liked Kim at the start now she annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Jimmy White to win! Diamond!

Stuart and Joe to Jungle Jail :D

George's speed dating was funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Did anyone else think Stuart was a bit cringeworthy talking to Sabrina
    Stuart: How many kids do you want?
    Sabrina: 5
    Stuart: Me too!! That's just the perfect number isn't it??

bleeeuurrrggh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

aww he is in "love" .. leave him be :pac:

the show is only worth watching cause of ant and dec tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

lizt wrote: »
    Did anyone else think Stuart was a bit cringeworthy talking to Sabrina
    Stuart: How many kids do you want?
    Sabrina: 5
    Stuart: Me too!! That's just the perfect number isn't it??

bleeeuurrrggh

it would be unfair if both of them were blessed with brains too , they are well met if you ask me in this regard

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Hope stuart goes tonight - I'm sick of the whole reverse psychology thing -"i know I'm not going to win" "I know I won't get to the final". He's so fake!

Stuart or Sabrina hopefully or both goes out tonight

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Not a big fan of this show. You never really get to know anyone until maybe the end when two or three left.

I liked Sam, wish she had waited and done Celebrity Big Brother.

Possible topless shots in the BB shower has nothing to do with it :)

Lol! Yes I really liked Sam too, especially at the start when doin the first trial with Gino. She showed she was tough! I like her personality and she is very bubbly and such a nice genuine woman. I was lookin forward to seeing her do some more trials!

And then katie price came in... and took over the whole show, and everyone else took a back seat. :mad:

Maybe Sam can still do Celeb Big Bro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

rsta wrote: »
    Maybe Sam can still do Celeb Big Bro?

I doubt it as Channel4 has never had someone on after they did IACGMOOH. I wish they wold have her on though. Think it would great to see what she would get up to. Especially when she's p**sed as she likes a drink does Sam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,703 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I'm disappointed with Jimmy White - he's drier than camel dung, and a nailed on cert to go out tonight !

Sabrina knows a romance will keep her in the jungle longer and now Stuart is copping on to this also - both are two boring brainless people romance or not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

• Advertisement

I'll miss George :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Aww George! :(

If Gino goes I'm finished with this show

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I actually liked George I didnt see the show the last two days, did he say he was getting bored of it or something?
    First they broke up Colin and Justin now this :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I just balled my eyes out watching George leave the Jungle :(

I have got to get out more :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

JP Liz wrote: »
    Sabrina knows a romance will keep her in the jungle longer and now Stuart is copping on to this also - both are two boring brainless people romance or not

stuart is gormless but sabrina is a darling and drop dead gorgeous to boot , that said , i expect stuart to go further as like with big brother , teenage girls tend to make up the bulk of voters

xzanti wrote: »
    I just balled my eyes out watching George leave the Jungle :(

I have got to get out more :eek:

Aww! He was so cute wasn't he. What a gentleman.

I'll miss him in the jungle, he was definatly one of the nicest and most interesting characters.

Sabrina to go tomorrow i hope. Then Stuart.

Gino ftw!

I hope Sabrina goes out tonight and Justin stays

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Sabrina has annoyed me from the start, i hope she goes tonight. I wish someone would tell her its Bush Tucker Trial, not Bush Trucker.

I love Gino, hope he wins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 dalquist

Ally Dick wrote: »
    I'm disappointed with Jimmy White - he's drier than camel dung, and a nailed on cert to go out tonight !

I agree... Jimmy has been very disappointing, yet he is obviously getting enough votes from somewhere not to be up for the chop yet.

• Advertisement

I'm A Celebrity's Joe Bugner has claimed his exit from the ITV reality show was fixed.

The boxing champion says that the producers came up with a task he would fail so his opponent Stuart Manning could continue his 'romance' with Sabrina Washington, reports The Sun.

Joe's departure from the programme came after he went head-to-head with Stuart in a challenge where he was required to read codes off jail cell bars with an ultra-violet torch.

The 59-year-old says he is certain this trial was devised because the programme-makers knew his failing eyesight meant that he had no chance of winning.

He told the paper: "I'm convinced it was a fix. In fact I know it. Do I think they wanted to keep Stuart because of his lovey-dovey friendship with Sabrina?

"Well, of course I do. It's obvious. It was rigged - absolutely."

However, ITV have insisted that the show is not fixed and a spokesperson said: "I can categorically tell you that Joe's eviction was not rigged."

Advertisement