Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Kim and George should be worth watching.:D

Do you think the surprise is Jordan?

Kim just commented about if smoeone is acting up, she'll say it straight out!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Of course it's Jordan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

God I hate Colin and Justin already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Between that Jordan Sam and lucy, sparks will fly ...ohh I can see the bitchyness now :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

who are you ???

i was on Hollyoaks.... years ago!!!

:D:D:D

Feckin hell i didnt know Jimmy White was on!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

God I hate Colin and Justin already

Colin & Justin, Kim but no Aggie?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Kim just commented about if smoeone is acting up, she'll say it straight out!

She also said she won't eat worms, what is she thinking.:pac:
    Alicat wrote: »
    Of course it's Jordan!

I hope she's in there for about a week and then they send in Pete. Full circle so to speak..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I only know a few of these, saw Saw Fox in a reality show a few years ago and there was an episode where she made an eejit of herself. Drunk and aggressive and denying she drank while she was obviously p*ssed. Fairly headstrong lady...this should be good.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I only know a few of these, saw Saw Fox in a reality show a few years ago and there was an episode where she made an eejit of herself. Drunk and aggressive and denying she drank while she was obviously p*ssed. Fairly headstrong lady...this should be good.

I saw that show Ann, was it called The Bar?
    I know different celebs had to run a bar for a week and then someone would be voted off.
    She did indeed make a show of herself and it made for cringe tv.

I wonder what will happen if she drinks on an empty stomach.:D

foodie66 wrote: »
    Here we go with them ****tin on about how they r doing it for the 'experience'!!!

a.k.a CASH

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    It was also hillariously funny because she was dressed up in vampire costume ,all red blood fangs and all while ranting .:D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Im gonna watch this year because when Jordan goes in there will deinatley be some bitchiness with her, Sam and Sabrina! Oh and I think Colin and Justin could be good fun! I love them!

The last time is actually watched fully was the year Janice Dickinson was in it cos she made me laugh!

Im gonna watch this year because when Jordan goes in there will deinatley be some bitchiness with her, Sam and Sabrina! Oh and I think Colin and Justin could be good fun! I love them!

The last time is actually watched fully was the year Janice Dickinson was in it cos she made me laugh!

She was hilarious!!!!!

I saw that show Ann, was it called The Bar?
    I know different celebs had to run a bar for a week and then someone would be voted off.
    She did indeed make a show of herself and it made for cringe tv.

I wonder what will happen if she drinks on an empty stomach.:D

That was it, dead embarrassing. Remember she got tangled up in the cloak:o.
    Janice Dickenson was great to watch, very funny:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,252 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

you're not leaping into 'oblivion' you t*t.

I'd have a heart attack if I thought I had to jump out of a plane:eek:. I remember on the news a while back there was this man whose parachute didn't open.. he had a camera on his head filming his descent and you could see it all from his point of view. He was hurtling towards the ground with great speed then you could actually see his shadow getting closer. In the last second he shouted 'Bye!' then splat..:D. He survived! He actually leaped out of a plane and survived!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

haha that was funny with the horses.. where's Jordan i thought she as meant to be going in?

I'm sure Jordan said she wasn't going to do any of that arrival sh!te, she's far too important for all that! :rolleyes: She's such a witch.

The "celebs" must be really really poor if they'd put themselves through all this. Was that spiders in Gino's mouth?? :(

Harpy wrote: »
    haha that was funny with the horses.. where's Jordan i thought she as meant to be going in?

think she is coming in later in the series, couple of days time??

Lucy spent her whole time in 'Eastenders' in tears...I'd she's an emotional person. Cringing at Sam singing:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

A waterspider! Ew! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Well done Sam!!!

Gino is going to be a funny one. :)

Wow! Fair play to Sam.
    That spider was very still though, lucky for her.

Euuwww spiders!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Thats manky! Anything but spiders.

A waterspider! Ew! :eek:

I nearly got sick watching it:eek:

Would rather jump out of a plane than put a spider in me mouth

heck ....were's me parachute :eek:

Alicat wrote: »
    The "celebs" must be really really poor if they'd put themselves through all this. Was that spiders in Gino's mouth?? :(
    :D
    He just about held it in.:pac:

Sam's turn was very tame for a trial.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Tv3s going crazy??! :confused:

edit:its ok now :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Did Gino get the star?

Advertisement