Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What does she mean by 'closure'?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Final ...Finish ....the End

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

More like closure=£££££ :)

It doesn't do anything for her Sharpshooter, too severe..and the eyebrows are preposterous. She could've went a nice rich dark chestnut with a few highlights, it'd be lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    What does she mean by 'closure'?:confused:

Well she has said, it's where she met Pete, and now that it's finished between them she has gone back in to come full circle.

/I don't believe it for a second, and I would love for Pete to go in with her knowing nothing about it.:pac:

• Advertisement

I dont think Jordan is a creepy crawlie type of person , not of the insect kind anyway ;)

We will see

Ah yeah! That'd be great Sharpy! I'd so love that. Can't see him doing it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jmauel

Ya Jordan looks shockin, she looks like someone gave her smack in the mouth. Way too much filler! As for the eyebrows, they would be fine for star trek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I think voters will vote for Katie to do all the horrible tasks

Latchy wrote: »
    I dont think Jordan is a creepy crawlie type of person , not of the insect kind anyway ;)

We will see

She did alright in the tasks last time Latchy as far as I remember. I daresay she'll make a big effort to do well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I think voters will vote for Katie to do all the horrible tasks

My mother said that as well when I told her that she getting 350000 to do it!

She's making a big effort now!

I think this will backfire.

They won't like giving away the luxury items though.

What the hell was she thinking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I bet peter andre is voting for her to do the horrible tasks too

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

if she wasn't hated now by the other contestants - she will be now, taking in seven gifts but taking 11 luxury items! I'd be furious!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I love Justin and Colin! Oh look Katie is arriving.......Did she get her boobs inflated again?

I thought she had to take the luxury item off one other person.:confused:

She did alright in the tasks last time Latchy as far as I remember. I daresay she'll make a big effort to do well.
    Yeah ,I guess she will want to prove a lot to her detractors and maybe even become queen of the jungle .

I thought she had to take the luxury item off one other person.:confused:

I don't understand it either.

Ohhh, get her posing:rolleyes: That Lucy one was none too pleased to hand over the picture of her kids. Silly Jordan.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Princess Zelda

Why was the Jaws theme song playing when Katie Price entered? That was a film about a man eating shark......wait......never mind.

• Advertisement

if she wasn't hated now by the other contestants - she will be now, taking in seven gifts but taking 11 luxury items! I'd be furious!:mad:

I think thats what the producers were hoping for, but they are all being too nice.:D

How come Jordan isn't wearing any of the camp gear and she has a load of jewellary on when no one else does?? Jealous eyes from the girls

She should've refused the luxury items..it was brainless to take the others' stuff. Was she allowed to keep hers? God knows what hers was anyway, probably no pics of the kids, more like a tube of diddy polish:rolleyes:.

Hahaha Jordan saying that they'll be no fights or bitchiness!! Yeah right!!

Thats it Camilla, take the spotlight off Jordan.
    God love her she looks slightly anorexic.

Jordan has the first bushtucker trial!!!! :D:D

What's wrong with Camilla? Hunger? Feck sake it's only been a day. Ha..hear Jimmy 'poor cow':D.

She's going to be doing it every night:D.

Probably lack of sleep too....and seeing that Jordan is actually real, that would make me go mad:)

• Advertisement

She's going to be doing it every night:D.

Or at least until someone pisses off the public big time.

She will do well, remember herself and kerry doing the bush-tucker trial 6 years ago and she had to eat the kangaroo testicle.:D

When it popped in her mouth.:D

Advertisement