Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I remember Katie saying the Fish Eyes were awful the last time. I couldn't!!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

JORDAN had it haf eaten and she gave up!!!

Kim LMAO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

why are ant and decs watches covered with tape or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Sweet Jesus Kangaroo arse and balls!! EWWW lol

That was so funny! She was like a frog:D, the eyes were bulging out of her head!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Fair play to Kim! I love her :D

:D:D she was like a frog maybe a bit greener!!

She's talking out loud 'cos she's very much aware of the cameras.:rolleyes:...Loves attention does Kim.

I Love George!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

In fairness they all do, that's why they come on the show!

• Advertisement

I love George too:o

LOL I think she's thinking of a Camel toe!!

phasers wrote: »
    In fairness they all do, that's why they come on the show!
    Fair point:)..
    Hear Sam 'bum 'ole':D...What's the story with Katie's teeth? She said they were false...does she mean veneers? Can she not eat hard or tough things?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Hear Sam 'bum 'ole':D...What's the story with Katie's teeth? She said they were false...does she mean veneers? Can she not eat hard or tough things?
    I think at this stage everything about Katie is false

Aoife9 wrote: »
    LOL I think she's thinking of a Camel toe!!
    :D:D:D
    Where would they get a camel's a*sehole in all honesty:o...Order it specially from Egypt? How would you go about it? I mean, camels probably aren't slaughtered for meat are they?:D You'd be on the phone 'Hey Ahmed, the next 7 or 8 camels you kill, can you keep me the bums?'

:D:D:D
    Where would they get a camel's a*sehole in all honesty:o...Order it specially from Egypt? How would you go about it? I mean, camels probably aren't slaughtered for meat are they?:D You'd be on the phone 'Hey Ahmed, the next 7 or 8 camels you kill, can you keep me the bums?'

:D:D Camel me arse!!:rolleyes::D

God Lucy sore loser or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

George rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I thought that's what she meant too Ann, until I heard Kim's little dig that at least her teeth were her own.:eek:

But as far as I know there are certain rules you have to follow regarding having veneers.

I don't think you are supposed to chew on tough food.

I also thought I saw Katie look very annoyed when Kim kept eating everything.:D

It's been a great show tonight.:pac:

Ah FFS!! I'm sick looking at her! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ha ha ha bout time she knows she is hated woo

Oh right, thanks Sharpshooter, imagine having every tooth in your head veneered and you couldn't eat decent grub..What does she mean, 'one more to go and that's it?' Are they starting to vote people off then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I don't like Katie but I think it's pathetic that the public keeps voting for her to do the trials. Everyone who voted for her is just dragging themselves down to her level.

It clearly should have been that nasty, arrogant ex-boxer after his horrible tantrum yesterday.

Oh right, imagine having every tooth in your head veneered and you couldn't eat decent grub..What does she mean, 'one more to go and that's it?' Are they starting to vote people off then?

I know!! I think I'll stick with my wonky gnashers couldn't face not eating my fave crispy chilli chicken at my local chinese!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

Peter Andre phone bill must be huge at this stage..:rolleyes:

Aoife9 wrote: »
    I know!! I think I'll stick with my wonky gnashers couldn't face not eating my fave crispy chilli chicken at my local chinese!!:)

I know! I'd rather be gummy - I'd suck everything and chaw with me gums.:)

mad m wrote: »
    Peter Andre phone bill must be huge at this stage..:rolleyes:

Mobile, superglue and ear.:pac:
    Phone the correct number for Katie.
    Engage mouth.
    Repeat until tiredness overcomes.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Katie said "oh well at least I only have to do one more" (referring to the trial). What did she mean by this? Is she leaving or is there a clause saying there's a limit to how many trials they have to do?

eth0_ wrote: »
    Katie said "oh well at least I only have to do one more" (referring to the trial). What did she mean by this? Is she leaving or is there a clause saying there's a limit to how many trials they have to do?

I think that after tomorrow's trial it is then up to the Celebrities to pick someone among themselves.
    No more public voting.

Maybe she reckons no one will put her forward as she has done enough.

I could be wrong but I do know there comes a time when it is not up to the public.

The phone vote then reverts to who you want to stay in the camp or who you want to leave.
    I can't remember which.

• Advertisement

Oooh Kim and aggie hated each other!!:eek:

Advertisement