Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Ann22 wrote: »
    I heard recently some have suspected that their split was a huge publicity stunt. He released an album after they split and they were both set to make big bucks with all the interviews they'd be doing.

No, it was 100% genuine. I watched his show and he lost two stone in a few weeks. She let that f**k move in also. The tranny kickboxer.

Pete is soft though. Even though he is disgusted with her, he will take her back. I just know it. Wish he wouldn't .. but he loves those kids and any chance he as to have them grow up with their mam and dad together he will take.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

OutlawPete wrote: »
    No, it was 100% genuine. I watched his show and he lost two stone in a few weeks. She let that f**k move in also. The tranny kickboxer.

Pete is soft though. Even though he is disgusted with her, he will take her back. I just know it. Wish he wouldn't .. but he loves those kids and any chance he as to have them grow up with their mam and dad together he will take.
    What show was that? Feck, mad I missed it..what went on anyway? What convinced him to move out? Was it that she was gallavanting about the town with her bazookas all over the place and he was at home minding the kids? When did she move your man in? Was Pete long out of the home?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

God I hope you are wrong but I have a sinking feeling you could be absolutely right he is so nice he dosen't deserve her! I could see her sharpening her claws to sink them in him poor lad:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Gaaaawd why do i keep changing my mind about Jordan grrrrr! One min i hate her then i like her for being a savvy business woman..shes milkin it and still loves Pete. The poor fecker!

Arrghh..the Apprentice now..cant wait for this reality malarky to be over soooo addictive!

anniehoo wrote: »
    Gaaaawd why do i keep changing my mind about Jordan grrrrr! One min i hate her then i like her for being a savvy business woman..shes milkin it and still loves Pete. The poor fecker!

Arrghh..the Apprentice now..cant wait for this reality malarky to be over soooo addictive!

I'm exactly the same! Have to watch the Apprentice after Republic of Telly. Can't wait..then the Us Apprentice after that which i'll have to record for tomorrow night or I'll never get up for work.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    What show was that? Feck, mad I missed it..what went on anyway? What convinced him to move out? Was it that she was gallavanting about the town with her bazookas all over the place and he was at home minding the kids? When did she move your man in? Was Pete long out of the home?

It was Pete: The Next Chapter

Was a continuation of the Pete & Jordon one but was way better without Jordon. It showed him fighting on the phone with her and that guy. The kickboxer guy actually told Pete on the phone one night he couldn't speak to the kids.

Two days later headlines of The Sun was what Pete said in the phone call. So someone had sold it. Guess who?? F**king bitch! That moring Pete went on This Morning and The Sun was held up Scolfield and he said it was all lies.

She had a show on her own for a while also which showed her going to that guy's Kickboxing matches.

If I can fine a link to the shows I'll PM you.

anniehoo wrote: »
    .cant wait for this reality malarky to be over soooo addictive!

Celebrity Big Brother in just over a month .. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

It won't surprise me in the slightest if Katie and Pete get back together. It's all staged. All that crap about her realising she'd treated 'some people' like crap the past six months...give that woman an oscar. As if being on "I'm a celebrity.." would make you come to that shocking realisation, when she was being told how horrible she was in the newspapers on a virtually daily basis.

I wonder how much they'll get from OK magazine for their "reunion"?

Did anyone else notice that Lucy's husband and child didn't seem to be present when she was voted out? Awkward.

eth0_ wrote: »
    It won't surprise me in the slightest if Katie and Pete get back together. It's all staged. All that crap about her realising she'd treated 'some people' like crap the past six months...give that woman an oscar. As if being on "I'm a celebrity.." would make you come to that shocking realisation, when she was being told how horrible she was in the newspapers on a virtually daily basis.

I wonder how much they'll get from OK magazine for their "reunion"?

Did anyone else notice that Lucy's husband and child didn't seem to be present when she was voted out? Awkward.
    I didn't even notice, I was too busy surfing here I hadn't any heed in her. She annoyed me a bit, she's such a wimp. The tortured expressions on her face when they were announcing who was doing the trials..then the heartfelt 'thanks oh thanks!!' just got on my nerves:mad:.
    Her character in Eastenders was a blubbering mess the whole time, no wonder Phil wanted to throttle her....then they went out together in real life, think things were much like their Eastenders alter egos' relationship according to the papers:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

eth0_ wrote: »

That's because they overran on Katies interview and there wasn't enough air time left.

Lucy only got a few minutes interview.

Sure they always show the person leaving being joined by their other half but tonight it was cut while she was still being photographed.

• Advertisement

Jordon's being interviewed now on ITV+1 ..

She'll be answering viewers questions live .. (it happened an hour ago obviousily but we can pretend :D)

Shy Channel 131

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

Lucy was just interviewd on GMTV and all they asked her was about Jordan and she didn't seem happy at all that all the questions were about Jordan, was quite a frosty reception actually.

If Jordan really is playing a big game and lastnight wasn't genuine then she's a good actress. And a lying cow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Jordan and Lucy gone :D

So Alex is dumped life must be a drag for him :D sorry couldnt resist :D

X Factor rejects John & Edward have reportedly been offered £50,000 to enter I'm A Celebrity....

According to The Sun, Louis Walsh has flown to Dublin to meet with the Grimes twins' parents and persuade them that entering the jungle will boost their sons' careers.

Walsh has been given a 5.30pm deadline by ITV to confirm the deal.

"ITV are determined to get the twins. A flight can be arranged in time so they could be in camp by this weekend," said a source. "It would be a nailed on ratings-winning coup if Louis manages to persuade them it's a good move for their career.

"Louis still believes ITV haven't offered enough money. But the twins were completely unknown a couple of months ago and everyone around them is saying they should make hay while the sun shines."

Simon Cowell has allegedly described it as a "great idea" for the brothers to head to Australia.

When asked about appearing on the show yesterday, Edward told GMTV: "I'm A Celebrity... - do we have that title? We're up for any challenge, we've got to think about it together and see if it's for us."

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

JP Liz wrote: »
    X Factor rejects John & Edward have reportedly been offered £50,000 to enter I'm A Celebrity....

According to The Sun, Louis Walsh has flown to Dublin to meet with the Grimes twins' parents and persuade them that entering the jungle will boost their sons' careers.

Walsh has been given a 5.30pm deadline by ITV to confirm the deal.

"ITV are determined to get the twins. A flight can be arranged in time so they could be in camp by this weekend," said a source. "It would be a nailed on ratings-winning coup if Louis manages to persuade them it's a good move for their career.

"Louis still believes ITV haven't offered enough money. But the twins were completely unknown a couple of months ago and everyone around them is saying they should make hay while the sun shines."

Simon Cowell has allegedly described it as a "great idea" for the brothers to head to Australia.

When asked about appearing on the show yesterday, Edward told GMTV: "I'm A Celebrity... - do we have that title? We're up for any challenge, we've got to think about it together and see if it's for us."

I think they should as the show is kinda used to having the z listers!
    They're pretty funny guys an might as well make as much money as they can out of their 10 mins of fame :)

Would they cope without their hair gel and skincare stuff, one of them suffers with spots. I have to say though, wouldn't it be great:o??..It might ruin their appeal if they get all hormonal and d*ckheady:(.

Wonder why Jordan's face was all fuzzed out in that ad for Ok mag?

JP Liz wrote: »

Louis was the radio today talking in riddles as usual. He siad they'll defo be on The Late Late on Friday and then said "but I wouldn't put money on it" :confused:

His too shrewd .. or sneaky, which way you wanna look at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 trixybell

im just waiting to walk into the local newsagents and see Jordan and pete splashed across the covers of hello/ok magazine.:mad: they are sooooo gonna get back together..

I cant believe Colin went last night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

had a feeling that was going to happen, the public are mean , and wanted to split the couple up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Louis was the radio today talking in riddles as usual. He siad they'll defo be on The Late Late on Friday and then said "but I wouldn't put money on it" :confused:

His too shrewd .. or sneaky, which way you wanna look at it.

Tubridy was on this morning and also said they'll be on the Toy Show this Friday!

Sabrina is so after Stuart but he seems to have no interest in her

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I definitely thought that as well. She seems to be chasing Stuart, but he doesnt seem to be at all interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

sabrina is a babe :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Sabrina definatly likes Stuart more than he likes her! Did yous see her face when they are sitting together talking? She looks so into him :) Its so cute!

But I think he's genuinely just not interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

STFU Kim!!!!!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

Shane10 wrote: »
    sabrina is a babe :o

not only is she gorgeous , she is a lovely person , i was livid when the ghastly kim was badgering her about not doing the task , what made it worse was the cow was insisting jimmy do it five mins earlier , she really is a vile charechter , even when its nothing to do with her , she sticks her big nose into debates and forces her opinions on the group in that incredibly overbearing and self righteous manner , a horrid woman and a bully , she was bullying joe the other night , pity it wasnt some other boxer who she wasnt on the recieving end of her acid tongue , preferabley mike tyson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Ah I dont think Kim is that bad. Remember she's hamming it up for the cameras.

Who do yous think will win it?

George and Stuart and Sam and Gino and Joe are my faves so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

rsta wrote: »
    Ah I dont think Kim is that bad. Remember she's hamming it up for the cameras.

Who do yous think will win it?

George and Stuart and Sam and Gino and Joe are my faves so far.

shes pork to the heels but no hamming up , shes genuinly a nasty piece of work , she lays into the other contestants more than anyone else when in the diary room , an arrogant , manipulitive bully of the highest order

Advertisement