If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Sony Kdl-32w5500 & Panasonic TX-L32G10

Options
  • 05-11-2009 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi guys,

Could you quote me for a Sony Kdl-32w5500 & Panasonic TX-L32G10 with 5 year warranty and delivery to Greystones Co. Wicklow please?

Do you have a preference for one of these models over the other? I am looking for motionflow, 1080p, 24p and swivel base or a good viewing angle.

Can you take the old TV?

Theres a cups of tea in it for the driver :)

Teasup

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

teasup wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Could you quote me for a Sony Kdl-32w5500 & Panasonic TX-L32G10 with 5 year warranty and delivery to Greystones Co. Wicklow please?

Do you have a preference for one of these models over the other? I am looking for motionflow, 1080p, 24p and swivel base or a good viewing angle.

Can you take the old TV?

Theres a cups of tea in it for the driver :)

Teasup

Teasup,

is there some kind of tea fetish going on here??

Ok we are currently out of stock of the 32W5500 and to add to the bad news we don't currently ship the 32G10 as the Panasonic we stock in Belfast are UK models - the instore price of the 32G10 if you wished to collect one is just £559.95 - however again this is a UK model.

Would you consider the excellent LG 32 LH4010 which is of course full HD and MPEG4 or even better the What Hifi Sound & Vision magazine 32" of the year award winner - the 32PFL7404 which we can do at £599.95 delivery on this model would be £11.99 - this basically blows most of the other 32" TV's up to about £650 out of the water! here is a link to the initial What Hi-Fi Review - however there was a subsequent group test where it laid waste to a selection of other 32" models - that unit currently comes with a 3 year Warranty as well as a nice bonus!

Apologies again for the delay in getting back to you and drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 teasup

John,

The Philips looks interesting, whats the difference in the UK Panasonic model? Also what price is the Sony 32W5500 model and how long will they be out of stock?

Teasup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Teasup....free tea sounds good to me !

The Panasonic models do not have VHF tuners or MPEG4 tuners in them so TV reception in the south is not available on these TV's as the UK currently operate on UHF for analogue TV and MPEG2 for digital TV.

The Sony 32W is still out of stock and Sony have still not confirmed an ETA or if we are even getting this model in again !

The Philips would be the best option for you if you are looking motion enhancers, 24p, swivel stand and one of the best reviewed 32" tv's around at the minute.

The Panasonic we don't ship so unfortuantely I can't quote for the TV with delivery and the Sony I can't get an ETA on.

Hope this helps and sorry I can't be more positive on the Sony.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.