Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen US

Options
  • 05-11-2009 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching the show on TV3 i think its Season 5?

You gotta love Ramsay :D I'm delighted Lauren went home

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

i already knows who wins that season. tv3 is one season behind.

i also know who wins the next season :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Wizard007

I was thrilled when he turned to face the red team and gave Lauren her marching orders, she just had to go. Danny or Paula to win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

Danny Wins although I dont think he deserves it

Oh man. Your name really suits you doesn't it? :mad:

Wizard007 wrote: »
    Oh man. Your name really suits you doesn't it? :mad:

now now, less of that. He did put it in a spoiler so he wouldnt ruin it for you !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Hillarious when he told the customer to **** off, called her a dog and told her to sit back down :D

robbie_998 wrote: »
    now now, less of that. He did put it in a spoiler so he wouldnt ruin it for you !

Yeah ok fine!! Sorry Git!

The covered up spoiler thing doesn't work at all, sure one swipe of the mouse and we can see it :rolleyes:

Those spoiler things should be removed completely.

Anyway, moving on. That bit was priceless Dancor, she must have got an awful land, the way she stayed so quiet and just went timidly back to her seat.

Last night was Ramseys worst / best yet - depends on what way you look at it. Ben and Robert so did not derserve to go to San Francisco. I was hoping Robert or Andrea would go last night but in the end the right man went. Giovanie's performance was dissapointing, he was so so good through out, up untill the previous week. How he didn't hit Ramsey last I'll never know, very very few would have taken that cr@p from anyone.

I bet he'll re-open next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Course he'll reopen :D I think the 'you have one more chance' at the end of the show gives it away :D

Giovanni just completely lost it last night, he did deserve to go, but I cant wait to get rid of Andrea with her smug face and shocked face whenever anyone says anything negative about her. She's useless, how can she not realise how bad she has been. At least Giovanni knew that he completely messed up.

Ok I missed this bit - "you have one more chance' at the end of the show gives it away" I thank you :)

" Andrea with her smug face" - Robert is a bit like Andrea in that respect - Both of them to go soon!!

Paula and Danny are brill, heads down, work work work :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Any idea who the ambulance is for next week or should i take a guess? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭WacoKid

The vehicle that is Gordon Ramsey has run its course, in Europe anyway. A couple more Hell's Kitchen USA and the novelity will have worn off with them too.

The original Kitchen Nightmares UK were fantastic but now its just money-spinner after money-spinner with no substance. Time for some new blood...

Wonder if Simon Cowell is behind him :rolleyes:

JP Liz wrote: »
    Any idea who the ambulance is for next week or should i take a guess? :rolleyes:

Probably Robert. Or maybe Ramsey himself after giving himself a stroke or a heart attack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Danny Wins although I dont think he deserves it
    *sob* ahhh my eyes! tis now ruined! altho had a feeling it was going to be that person

emo!! wrote: »
    *sob* ahhh my eyes! tis now ruined! altho had a feeling it was going to be that person

your eyes are ruined from that but yet you have jedward as your sig :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i heart jedward!!! :pac:!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Emmmooo

Heard who won from the man himself met Gordon out in Powerscourt 2 weeks ago!!!
    He wasn't going to tell us but got it out of him he asked us who we thought we said Giovanni and *************(the winner obviously!) and Ramsay just went G-I-O-V-A-N-N-I !!! Are you mad !!! Obviously if we had met him a week later that would have explained his reaction but at the time we thought it was a fair predication!!!

As for whoever said Gordon is finished no way he is the greatest chef in the world without doubt. Pity new F-Word is getting such bad viewing figures love the new format with different cuisine every week,french tonight should be great

• Registered Users Posts: 12,986 ✭✭✭✭bnt

OK, I've just watched the pre-credits sequence from the first episode of Season 6. I feel like I've watched the whole season already, so I guess I don't need to watch any more. (I probably will, though.) :rolleyes:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What series is on 3e at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Emmmooo

It seems to be the most recent season although on the end credits I did notice it was 2009.

Where they got this lot I do not know!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What series is on 3e at the moment?

Series 6. It's one I saw on another channel I think! It's the one where they let Robert from Season 5 back to compete.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i love this show

ramsay is a frecking legend

I'll miss Van he was hilarious

New series on ITV2 Mondays at 9pm

Advertisement