If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony BDP-S760 Blu-ray Player

Options
  • 05-11-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi John...any idea when you might have the above in stock and what price it might be incl. shipping to Meath???

Cheers
    PC

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PC wrote: »
    Hi John...any idea when you might have the above in stock and what price it might be incl. shipping to Meath???

Cheers
    PC

PC,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you - we hope to have this babe is stock next Friday (oh dear - that's Friday the 13th...:eek:) at the moment it's priced at £399.95 and shipping to the Royal county would be just £11.99.

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PC

PC,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you - we hope to have this babe is stock next Friday (oh dear - that's Friday the 13th...:eek:) at the moment it's priced at £399.95 and shipping to the Royal county would be just £11.99.

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way!

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks John for what I can only describe as a very quick reply...I'm really not sure if I want the Sony or the Panasonic DMP-BD80...anybody out there got any ideas as to which player they would go for???

I'll be in touch John...thanks again.

Regards
    pc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Spudzz

PC wrote: »
    Thanks John for what I can only describe as a very quick reply...I'm really not sure if I want the Sony or the Panasonic DMP-BD80...anybody out there got any ideas as to which player they would go for???

I'll be in touch John...thanks again.

Regards
    pc

I see it is on special offer for only £329.92 on there UK site.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PC

Spudzz wrote: »

Thanks for that spudzz but they dont ship to Republic of Ireland...cheers

Spudzz wrote: »

Guys,

I'm not sure what happened there - I'm sure it was at £399 when I checked - however when I looked at the web price update log there has not been any price reductions (I think I'm just losing my marbles :confused:)

No problem doing £329.95 + shipping and as above (provisionally) we hope to have stock on next Friday (but next Friday is the 13th.....)

Keep me posted and apologies for the / my confusion,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Must say, I'm very interested in this for a replacement for a PS3 as Blu-Ray player and an Oppo multi-region DVD player. I just have too many things in the AV rack at the moment.
    I believe that Richer Sounds are doing them with region DVD playback. How much is that (delivered to Dublin)? I don't see them on the .ie site?

Thanks
    Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Martin.

Delivery of the multiregion player would be £349.95 with £11.99 delivery and it's actually the multiregion ones that we have in stock at the moment.

If you ordered it, tomorrow, you could be enjoying much better picture and sound from your movies by the weekend ! :)

Hope this helps.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭DirksDiggler

Hi Dave,

do you have any of these players left and if so, are they dvd multi region enabled?

I can find one going for £312 plus postage to Ireland for just under £20.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002STYFWA/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2L0UV81X3JLZ5

What's the best you could do? I'm in Co. Wexford btw :)

Thanks for your time.
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Torres09

Hi John, is the .co.uk down or is it just at my end? I cant get onto it.

I'd like to know if you have/ how much this player is now?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭DirksDiggler

I rang yesterday and they had 1 left. The bloke I spoke to wouldn't send it to the Republic though so I bought the one I linked to a few posts up the page instead.

• Advertisement

Torres09 wrote: »
    Hi John, is the .co.uk down or is it just at my end? I cant get onto it.

I'd like to know if you have/ how much this player is now?

Torres,

it's fine my end at the moment!

the 760 is down to £329.95 today and we should have shiny new ones in on Friday..

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.