Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea -v- Man United Match Thread [Mod Warning Post #1]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I reckon United can win it by a goal. My main concern is that the referee will be Martin Atkinson, the guy who effectively screwed us in the FA Cup quarter-final game with Pompey last year. The game needs a strong ref and I'm not sure this guy is up to the task.

Who'd believe that Sir Alex would be signing in on forums as "Mr. Nice Guy".. ???!! You gotta laugh!

Valencia deserves another start.

Valencia deserves another start.

Valencia is there for the long haul as far as I can see - the boy will & desrevedly be given more than a half chance by Fergie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Expect Chelsea to win this if both teams form is anything to go by.

If form had anything to do with it UTD should have bet Liverpool three or four nil.

Form goes out the window in games like these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I find it most amusing to see Chelsea fans on this thread so supremely confident in a team that got spanked by Wigan 3-1 not too long ago.

Chelsea might be in good form but I don't believe this team is as good as everyone is making it out to be.

I reckon United can win it by a goal. My main concern is that the referee will be Martin Atkinson, the guy who effectively screwed us in the FA Cup quarter-final game with Pompey last year. The game needs a strong ref and I'm not sure this guy is up to the task.

It's not only about form, I think in every department we have better players. We lost nobody last season. What we gained was Essien for a full season and Zhirkov (who looks dissapointing tbh).

You guys lost your gamewinner and best player for a man who isn't anywhere near a replacement,Tevez for an English forward who can't get in a team ahead of Emile Heskey and Carlton Cole and now your central defence has gone to **** whereas it used to be the best this time last year while VDS is showing his Juventus form and Foster is a fermenting Kirkland.

I think United have looked poor this season and got lucky against Sunderland, City and Arsenal whereas we had an early hiccup against Hull and since then have looked great barring 2 abject performances. I think Man Utd have to have a big game to stand a chance whereas as long as we don't have a bad game it's 3 points. An average performance will put away and average side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,432 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Bubs101 wrote: »
    It's not only about form, I think in every department we have better players. We lost nobody last season. What we gained was Essien for a full season and Zhirkov (who looks dissapointing tbh).

You guys lost your gamewinner and best player for a man who isn't anywhere near a replacement,Tevez for an English forward who can't get in a team ahead of Emile Heskey and Carlton Cole and now your central defence has gone to **** whereas it used to be the best this time last year while VDS is showing his Juventus form and Foster is a fermenting Kirkland.

I think United have looked poor this season and got lucky against Sunderland, City and Arsenal whereas we had an early hiccup against Hull and since then have looked great barring 2 abject performances. I think Man Utd have to have a big game to stand a chance whereas as long as we don't have a bad game it's 3 points. An average performance will put away and average side

love the irony.

Didn't Chelsea go behind in like the first 3 or 4 games of the season? Love how you can call United average when they (not Chelsea) won the league last season playing the exact same style of football as this season. In fact I'd say United have started better this season than last. There haven't been as many 1-0 performances. Jesus christ, people call United fans arrogant? just reading the last 2 sentences in your post I wish there was a button for 100 roll eyes guess one will do for now :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Going behind and coming back to win in those four games is the sign of a top team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Extraordinarily arrogant but good luck to ya.

Liam O wrote: »
    love the irony.

The only way those two exerpts can be ironic is if their ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife irony

I think your spot on Bubs

• Advertisement

CHD wrote: »
    I think your spot on Bubs

Good to see someone seeing sense on this thread instead of the usual misguided optomism

Good to see someone seeing sense on this thread instead of the usual misguided optomism

Bit of self loving going on here.. Pat yourself on the back with your free hand!

The only way those two exerpts can be ironic is if their ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife irony
    you say Chelsea haven't lost anyone as if that proves something and then say that United's defense is a shambles (can you give me proof of this btw) despite the fact that United have the same people as they had last year. But fine, go on living in your fantasy world. No team can catch Chelsea this season they are so amazing and will never ever lose to a rubbish outfit who have never done anything before to suggest they can win.

United's defense is a shambles (can you give me proof of this btw)

CSKA stuck 3 goals past them at home & almost killed a 22 home game unbeaten record. Almost. It's all gravy .

CSKA stuck 3 goals past them at home & almost killed a 22 home game unbeaten record. Almost. It's all gravy .

I knew people would use this 1 game where Vidic, Evra, O'Shea or Ferdinand weren't on the pitch for any goals. I'd love to see how Chelsea would do without JT, Carvalho, Ashley Cole and Ivanovic.

I knew people would use this 1 game where Vidic, Evra, O'Shea or Ferdinand weren't on the pitch for any goals. I'd love to see how Chelsea would do without JT, Carvalho, Ashley Cole and Ivanovic.

I get it, but it's all gravy. Injuries / Splinjuries. Game on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Wow...where do I begin. Ok, you are at home and I have no problmes saying that Chelsea are firm favourites to win the game. But you seem to be very quick to gloss over Chelseas inadequacies this season. We may be conceding goals this season, but ye haven't looked strong either. Your keeper is psycholgically scarred from the incident with Hunt and your captain is not having a great season either. Lampard is only barely showing signs of form in the last few weeks.

As for Michael owen, who cares about whether he plays for England or not?What I care about is that, in the role he plays, that he gets crucial goals.

Calling United an average side is incredible arrogance and I doubt anyone at Chelsea will be foolish enough to think that going into Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Will people stop comparing the teams from last year to the teams of this year unless your gonna make the following adjustments.....

Chelsea....
    + An interested Didier Drogba in the form of his life
    + A fit Michael Essien, need I say more
    + Joe Cole returned from injury

The first 2 are imo our 2 best players

...and do I really need to explain why I think United are weaker this year?
    Obviously I'll be called arrogant but I'd say thats just being logical.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Wow...where do I begin. Ok, you are at home and I have no problmes saying that Chelsea are firm favourites to win the game. But you seem to be very quick to gloss over Chelseas inadequacies this season. We may be conceding goals this season, but ye haven't looked strong either. Your keeper is psycholgically scarred from the incident with Hunt and your captain is not having a great season either. Lampard is only barely showing signs of form in the last few weeks.

As for Michael owen, who cares about whether he plays for England or not?What I care about is that, in the role he plays, that he gets crucial goals.

Calling United an average side is incredible arrogance and I doubt anyone at Chelsea will be foolish enough to think that going into Sunday.
    Terry has been in top form actually. Lampard only showing good form now? Great, the games this Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Lampard only showing good form now?

Yet we're still top of the league, thats mad ted, we can only get better I suppose

you say Chelsea haven't lost anyone as if that proves something and then say that United's defense is a shambles (can you give me proof of this btw) despite the fact that United have the same people as they had last year. But fine, go on living in your fantasy world. No team can catch Chelsea this season they are so amazing and will never ever lose to a rubbish outfit who have never done anything before to suggest they can win.

Proof. Have you watched the matches. Did you see the one when they had to drop Vidic and Ferdinand because they were so ****. A **** Vidic and Ferdinand or a good Evans and Brown will get massacred. No middle ground. Also I don't think we'll breeze the league this year because Arsenal have a great team
    FutureGuy wrote: »

Our keeper was scared last season as well. The only game he's looked bad in is the one against Villa where the team didn't exactly impress. And fat Frank might be having a little trouble adapting to a new tactic, nothing major, but Ballack is looking class, Deco not looking **** and Joe Cole is a genius who has decimated teams in the last 2 league games. They just can't handle the thunder and his rust will be gone by now

I was using that as an example that he was ****. I mean is ****. You all thought so before he signed. You joined in with us laughing at Newcastle when he got them relegated until miracles of miracles, he moves to Manchester and became amazing:eek:. As for crucial goals, he's played like 12 games and scored 2 crucial goals none of which were anything else but a finish.

United are an average side. They have some quality players ATM like Rooney and Giggs but they also have players who have no role in a great team like O'Shea, VDS and Nani. If Vidic and Ferdinand were playing well, I'd be a little worried but this season they're just funny to watch, especially Ferdinand, and they're playing against a new Chelsea tactic which puts more pressure on the defense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,732 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Proof. Have you watched the matches. Did you see the one when they had to drop Vidic and Ferdinand because they were so ****. A **** Vidic and Ferdinand or a good Evans and Brown will get massacred. No middle ground. Also I don't think we'll breeze the league this year because Arsenal have a great team

Our keeper was scared last season as well. The only game he's looked bad in is the one against Villa where the team didn't exactly impress. And fat Frank might be having a little trouble adapting to a new tactic, nothing major, but Ballack is looking class, Deco not looking **** and Joe Cole is a genius who has decimated teams in the last 2 league games. They just can't handle the thunder and his rust will be gone by now

I was using that as an example that he was ****. I mean is ****. You all thought so before he signed. You joined in with us laughing at Newcastle when he got them relegated until miracles of miracles, he moves to Manchester and became amazing:eek:. As for crucial goals, he's played like 12 games and scored 2 crucial goals none of which were anything else but a finish.

United are an average side. They have some quality players ATM like Rooney and Giggs but they also have players who have no role in a great team like O'Shea, VDS and Nani. If Vidic and Ferdinand were playing well, I'd be a little worried but this season they're just funny to watch, especially Ferdinand, and they're playing against a new Chelsea tactic which puts more pressure on the defense

I'm book marking this post, it's hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Boggles, i agree with you, funnily enough.

i really don't understand people being so over the top. Bubs, you couldn't be in more of a position to fall flat on your face. i know you won't care, but still.

like i said in the utd/liverpool match thread, these games are never a foregone conclusion. ever.

chelsea fans have a right to be confident, such is their team's form, but for anyone to assume chelsea will walk past utd, and to take the p*ss out of their team while they're at it, is having a monumental laugh to be honest.

i hate and admire utd for it, but have you learned nothing from the last 15 years of utd under fergie? their mental strength is pretty much second to none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Who'd believe that Sir Alex would be signing in on forums as "Mr. Nice Guy".. ???!! You gotta laugh!

Och, I dinna naw what ye'er on aboyt. :cool:

Funny how this Chelsea team supposedly better than United "in every department" finished just third in the league last season taking just 1 point from 6 home and away against United. Funny too it took a penalty shoot-out for Chelsea to beat this seemingly "average" United team in the Community Shield match a few months back.

Ronaldo hasn't been replaced like-for-like and I'd say the team has adapted to its new system of play quite well. Reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. I am delighted personally with how Owen is doing and think Tevez has looked quite poor for City. I watched him against Birmingham last Sunday and he wasn't the same player. I'm delighted with Owen's contribution and his enthusiasm to prove himself. Not bad for someone who didn't cost a cent.

As for "an average performance putting away an average side", that's pretty laughable stuff. We are still the top dogs and whatever happens in the game, unless you're top come May that remains the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Going behind and coming back to win in those four games is the sign of a top team

Except if United do it i presume?

oh my God this is quality!!! and another reason why people just love the hell out of Chelsea and their wonderful fans!

I am really looking forward to Sunday now thanks pal!
    Boggles wrote: »
    I'm book marking this post, it's hilarious.

Same as :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

I don't know where to start with this..

I'm just going to wait and see what happens because that is one delusional rant.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I just hope this game is dirty with as many straight reds as possible maybe some sort of double point deduction.

If I was to bet on one side I think Utd. would scrape it, not that they're the better side just a gut feeling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

Cant see anything but a Chelsea win , unless a 96th minute equaliser by utd. Probably a deflection off Coles arse if i were a bettin man.

Och, I dinna naw what ye'er on aboyt. :cool:

Funny how this Chelsea team supposedly better than United "in every department" finished just third in the league last season taking just 1 point from 6 home and away against United. Funny too it took a penalty shoot-out for Chelsea to beat this seemingly "average" United team in the Community Shield match a few months back. .

What a difference Ronaldo makes.Also, your defence was performing 3 times better last season, nobody could hold a candle to Vidic and Ferdinand. No Rio being injured is a blessing.and as for the Charity shield, the key word there is beat. And you needed a late late goal to lose in that manner
    Ronaldo hasn't been replaced like-for-like and I'd say the team has adapted to its new system of play quite well. Reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. I am delighted personally with how Owen is doing and think Tevez has looked quite poor for City. I watched him against Birmingham last Sunday and he wasn't the same player. I'm delighted with Owen's contribution and his enthusiasm to prove himself. Not bad for someone who didn't cost a cent..

Your delighted with 3 goals from a poacher who adds nothing else to a team? If you were a top team you'd be demanding more from your 3rd striker. Anyway, what difference does the money factor make to a fan. You sold a player for 80 million pounds who got the bulk of your goals and you try and replace him with a past it striker and a midfielder who contributed 3 goals last season. There must be something in the water if your happy with the way you replaced Ronaldo

"This is Madness"

"Madness, this is Manchester"
    As for "an average performance putting away an average side", that's pretty laughable stuff. We are still the top dogs and whatever happens in the game, unless you're top come May that remains the case.

Top dogs:rolleyes:. Could have sworn we were top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    VDS, Brown, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Fletch, Anderson, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney, Valencia.

4-3-3 please. I generally don't like how we play 4-3-3, but I'd be more cautious than usual, with Chelsea on a great run, and us not playing great stuff. I'd be wary of going 5 points behind too. Fletch as the deep lying midfielder of the 3. If Carrick could pull out a performance similar to the one at the San Siro last year, I think we could do it.

Berba, Obertan, Owen, Nani to spring off the bench if we need them. If we're losing after at half time or around 60 mins in, I'd throw the kitchen sink at them. I really don't know if we can afford to lose this. Might aswell lose it by 3, as lose it by 1.

Now Fergie doesn't have that much leeway with the refs for them to allow him four subs in one match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

And I could have sworn the title's are handed out in May. And I could have sworn our name is on last years. :)

eh, iirc the league isnt over is it?

when was the last time you were actually top dogs come trophy time?

oh yeah 4 seasons ago wasnt it! jesus what a team! top dogs indeed

Btw, the exact type of striker we needed up front was a poacher, so yes im happy we have one

Midfielder who scored 3 last season? yep, he is well on his way to beating that one isnt he, cant remember if he has yet, he definatly has 3 already this season at least

kryogen wrote: »
    eh, iirc the league isnt over is it?

when was the last time you were actually top dogs come trophy time?

oh yeah 4 seasons ago wasnt it! jesus what a team! top dogs indeed

Btw, the exact type of striker we needed up front was a poacher, so yes im happy we have one

Midfielder who scored 3 last season? yep, he is well on his way to beating that one isnt he, cant remember if he has yet, he definatly has 3 already this season at least

Was pointing out a factual innacuracy in MNG's post. No need to get so worked up about it. How about addressing the other points pointing to United's decline.

When Juve sold Zizou they replaced him with Nedved and promptly went on to win more leagues with him, play much better and have a more balanced team. Ronaldo was a Zizou but I knew Nedved and let me tell you Antonio Valencia is no Nedved

Was pointing out a factual innacuracy in MNG's post. No need to get so worked up about it. How about addressing the other points pointing to United's decline.

When Juve sold Zizou they replaced him with Nedved and promptly went on to win more leagues with him, play much better and have a more balanced team. Ronaldo was a Zizou but I knew Nedved and let me tell you Antonio Valencia is no Nedved

how did you know Nedved? any chance of getting me an autograph?

Why just pick that example?

When Keane left, United signed Carrick, won the league 3 years in a row and let me tell you, Carrick is no Keane!

Why address uniteds "decline" i should hope we are in a transitional period, and if i was you i would be very worried that your superhuman chelsea team has only managed to be 2 points ahead of this extremely average united team with the awful defence, terrible midfield and strikers who contribute nothing who are in decline"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

should united not win the league and over all points tally etc be largley affected compared to last year

you will have a point

today, you do not.

how did you know Nedved? any chance of getting me an autograph?

Why just pick that example?

When Keane left, United signed Carrick, won the league 3 years in a row and let me tell you, Carrick is no Keane!

Why address uniteds "decline" i should hope we are in a transitional period, and if i was you i would be very worried that your superhuman chelsea team has only managed to be 2 points ahead of this extremely average united team with the awful defence, terrible midfield and strikers who contribute nothing who are in decline"

Because Keane is not a Ronaldo. Zizou is a Ronaldo, Kaka is a Ronaldo, Messi is a Ronaldo. Keane is a Deschamps or a Viera. Not a viable comparison.

In 3 days it'll be 5 points so I'm not worried at all. And I never said that the Chelsea team was Superhuman. You don't need to be Superman to beat up an old man. Just your average guy can do it with ease

Because Keane is not a Ronaldo. Zizou is a Ronaldo, Kaka is a Ronaldo, Messi is a Ronaldo. Keane is a Deschamps or a Viera. Not a viable comparison.

In 3 days it'll be 5 points so I'm not worried at all. And I never said that the Chelsea team was Superhuman. You don't need to be Superman to beat up an old man. Just your average guy can do it with ease

Im almost embarassed for you sometimes mate, i really am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What a difference Ronaldo makes.Also, your defence was performing 3 times better last season, nobody could hold a candle to Vidic and Ferdinand. No Rio being injured is a blessing.and as for the Charity shield, the key word there is beat. And you needed a late late goal to lose in that manner

Ronaldo made the difference? LOL. Desperate stuff. Giggs was named PFA player of the year last season and Vidic was named United's player of the year. In the 3-0 victory over Chelsea at Old Trafford Ronaldo wasn't on the scoresheet and in the Community Shield match earlier in the year he wasn't involved.

Try again.
    Bubs 101 wrote:
    Your delighted with 3 goals from a poacher who adds nothing else to a team? If you were a top team you'd be demanding more from your 3rd striker.

Well he IS a poacher so yes I am. When he scored the winner against City he justified his signing in my view. He's playing a support role and doing well. "If we were a top team"? When did we cease to be? Was it when Ronaldo left? :rolleyes:
    Bubs 101 wrote:
    Anyway, what difference does the money factor make to a fan. You sold a player for 80 million pounds who got the bulk of your goals and you try and replace him with a past it striker and a midfielder who contributed 3 goals last season. There must be something in the water if your happy with the way you replaced Ronaldo

"This is Madness"

What difference does money make? Funny question considering Roman is supposedly renaming Stamford Bridge for financial reasons. We didn't spend 25 million plus on a forward whose return would likely be less than Owen's at present, who cost peanuts and has scored big game goals. Frees up money for other areas. It's good business.
    Bubs 101 wrote:

(sigh) As I said before unless you're top come May we are still top dogs. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
    Bubs 101 wrote:
    Was pointing out a factual innacuracy in MNG's post.

The only inaccuracy was in how you interpreted what was written.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Your delighted with 3 goals from a poacher who adds nothing else to a team? If you were a top team you'd be demanding more from your 3rd striker. Anyway, what difference does the money factor make to a fan. You sold a player for 80 million pounds who got the bulk of your goals and you try and replace him with a past it striker and a midfielder who contributed 3 goals last season. There must be something in the water if your happy with the way you replaced Ronaldo

"This is Madness"

Kind of ironic coming from a Chelsea fan.

Except if United do it i presume?

No, United are top quality. I support Chelsea, we are in great form , what you think im gona say. Im honest, i know what yous are all about, i know yous will be there to the end but ffs we really have a great chance here to own United and have a decent win. To think we dont is retarded. We really could hop off united on Sunday and i ****ing hope we do.

Dont give me crap like your quote above. As usual people like you presume wrong. Its easy to pick a team who is winning to support and be lucky enough to see them winning still(might be wrong there about you but theres so many winner pickers mouthing who have no clue its sofaking annoying). So shhhhhhhhh. G'luck on Sunday, as yous all say trophies are won in May, Sunday will really mean feck all in this title race, thats how it will go down imo this year and i think we will end up on top.

Im also very drunk.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

common sense dictates chelsea comfortably

for that reason, im gonna say united

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I don't think I'm alone in saying that I'd take Keane in my team ahead of any of those players. And I'm being completely serious. The fact that you've listed playmakers and goalscorers as the players who make the biggest difference to a team shows how much you really know about football.

On current form, you'd expect Chelsea to win this one. Drogba will give our defence a torrid time like he does to everyone else. Joe Cole looks to be back to his best which is very impressive considering his long lay-off. There's quality throughout the Chelsea team but I can't help but think Terry isn't himself and could be given the run-around tomorrow.

I just hope we play Fletcher and Anderson in the middle of the park. And don't put Rooney anywhere except centre forward. With that, I think we'll do alright. Hope it's a good game anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,732 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

You have it arséways, none of those players listed are a Keane.

Given a choice I would take a 23 year old Keane now over a combination of any 2 of those players.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

The greatest player in the history of the game... straight out of Cork.

har har.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

... and on the game, hoping for a draw, expecting a Chelsea win. They're better in most areas than United, and at home.

Then again you never know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

I tnink united will be lucklywith a draw, but a win in not out of the question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Boggles wrote: »
    You have it arséways, none of those players listed are a Keane.

Given a choice I would take a 23 year old Keane now over a combination of any 2 of those players.

Really?

I know they play/played in different positions but given the choice I would have Zidane(Best play I've seen in my lifetime imo),Messi or Ronaldo over Keane if given the choice of one of those players. Veira was up there with Keane aswell when he was at his best. Although I'd prefer Keane myself. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

bubs.

please, never change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

And I could have sworn the title's are handed out in May. And I could have sworn our name is on last years. :)

And the years before and i believe the year before that too!!!! Anyone responding to his posts at this stage needs their head examined. There is no thinking put in to them and it is pure wumming!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Too hard to call this game, Chelsea slight favourites being at home. I reckon 2-2 or 2-1 to Chelsea

Advertisement