Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-sowing Lawn

Options
  • 05-11-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

My back garden lawn is more weed than grass. I would like to re-sow the grass and am planning this at the moment.

Where do I start? Can I spray the exisiting grass / weed to kill it off and leave it sit for a while before I sow grass? If I do spray, what do I spray with?

I want to plan garden more efficiently. The kids swings & trampoline will be moved away to one corner. Indeed, the tramploine has prevented any growth underneath it.

Then I want to have an area to grow my own vegetables, where the kids toys are at the moment. Those of you that have a vegetable patch in a city garden, what size of an area have you given to your patch and what sort vegetables are your growing.

So to start, I want to start the grass. Can I spray?

Regards,

D.

Advertisement