Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Allmoto robbed

• 05-11-2009 1:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭

Lads, have taken from biker.ie. Could you stick this up on IBF as well if it is not already there.

Hi Guys,

I had a break in last night at the office (Allmoto). The thieves broke in around midnight and returned a few times during the night to take more stock. There were four motocross bikes taken.

2008 KXF250 #545, Green Allmoto graphic kit, black rims, red hubs, red rear sprocket and gold chain(new), unbreakable levers, green rad hoses, UFO handguards, unique red CDi unit behind the front number plate

2007 KXF250, full DEP exhaust system, green rad hoses, silver wheels, damaged rear mudguard, Monster Energy graphics

2007 CRF150 #34, green backgrounds, otherwise relatively standard

2008 Loncin Engine pitbike, Renthal bars and grips, white plastice, Allmoto graphic kit, black backgrounds, 10’’ silver wheels, uprated gold front forks, rear brake reservoir damaged and dangling loose.

I’ve added a few clips from the CCTV footage. I have a lot more footage if needed.

The clothing, parts and accessories that were taken have not been fully accounted for yet. So far what I know is missing includes:

10 One Industries Kombat helmets various 2009 colours
    2 Arai Condor roadbike helmets Black M x1, Black S x1
    3 Acerbis Enduro Jackets Black and Red
    Roughly 20 sets of motocross gear
    Roughly 5 Monster and Rockstar hoodies
    Some HJC Box motocross helmets
    1 Duchinni D100 Black/Silver helmet
    Roughly 5 Duchinni roadbike textile jackets

I will be doing a full stock-take tomorrow (5/11/09) and will have a detailed list. If you have any information which may help the Gardai dealing with these guys please feel free to contact me directly on 0878879582. Also if you have any info which can lead to the recovery of the stolen bikes I will always be very grateful and discreet.

Derek Traynor.

www.allmoto.ie
    01-8250703
    087-8879582
    info@allmoto.ie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26eBc3Qnfg8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_OvwGcGNU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VV2VsVrLVQ

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

I hope they catch them :mad:
    Will keep an eye out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ah man sorry to hear that. Hope ya catch the bastards

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Fcken scumbags nothing better to do now,now that there official handouts (social) are starting to get tightened up.....

Will keep a ear open:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

God I hope they're found and skinned alive the rotten dirty c*nts. F*cking hate thieving scum!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Its getting all too common now. People using the fuppin recession for robbing anything thats not nailed down.

Hope you catch the guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement