Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new member, new videos

Options
  • 05-11-2009 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hi i just came across this audio-video editing thread so i decided to join in for some healthy criticism and advice(and possibly meet collaborators). I am a second year multimedia student in cork and since becoming familiar with final cut pro last year it has become a bit of an obsession. most of the work i have done so far is music related but i am also interested in documentaries, animations and WEIRD STUFF. ill post more videos here soon with the hopes of criticism and advice from ye but for now this is my latest work which falls into the weird stuff category- a two minute music video for which a friend supplied the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IVUKwwkT58

Comments

Advertisement