Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condoms being handed out on Patrick's St!

Options
  • 05-11-2009 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey
    I was passing by BT's on Patrick St last Fri nite and saw they were handing out mojo condoms. Apparently they'll be there Thurs, Fri & Sat this week too - only between 9-10pm apparently. 12 packs being given out for free.....!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

I miss read the post, i thought that they were giving out St. Patrick condoms, green and in the shape of a shamrock, you can fXXk left right and centre with them !

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

They're giving out 12 packs or packs of 12?:confused:

Worth the drive into town for that like!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SarahRoss

Pack of 12 condoms - unlike the usual individual condom that's handed out sometimes. Only between 9 and 10pm though as that's when there's a blast of mojo ad's on the huge screen next to BT's.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

So 9 and 10 PM at night???

I'm getting onto my friends, gonna get loads :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

<surreptitiously starts rumour>

I heard down the pub that they're a front for a rabidly right-wing Catholic organisation determined to ensure that every act of intercourse can result in procreation.
    Apparently Sr. Dympna and Fr. O'Brien were seen feeding a large box of the things into an industrial sewing machine.

<walks away whistling>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

So 9 and 10 PM at night???

I'm getting onto my friends, gonna get loads :D

You and your friends are going to have a real good time, together!

:pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Enright wrote: »
    I miss read the post, i thought that they were giving out St. Patrick condoms, green and in the shape of a shamrock, you can fXXk left right and centre with them !

*joke about trouser snakes*

SarahRoss wrote: »
    Pack of 12 condoms - unlike the usual individual condom that's handed out sometimes. Only between 9 and 10pm though as that's when there's a blast of mojo ad's on the huge screen next to BT's.
    That's FapTastic! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hey
    I was passing by BT's on Patrick St last Fri nite and saw they were handing out mojo condoms. Apparently they'll be there Thurs, Fri & Sat this week too - only between 9-10pm apparently. 12 packs being given out for free.....!

Hmm for someone who was apparently 'just passing' by you apparently seem to a lot...

I reckon you are associated with the crowd giving them / mojo in some way but oh well....

If I'm around I'll be sure to get a pack of those 12 pack (apparently) mojo (apparently) condoms. Thanks!!

I like you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SarahRoss

Aw thanks! I know the girls handing them out - students at UCC......

• Advertisement

Will they assist with the application if asked nicely?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

girls are giving them out?! I'm sold ha ha!

Welcome to boards, are you in ucc yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Ugh so much for spending a fiver on one in the gents :pac:

Advertisement