Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

End of an Era? Farewell Dodgykeeper

• 05-11-2009 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭

Hi all, so I just thought i'd create a thread here to say farewell to Dodgykeeper aka Fergus. Although my username says I am around here a long time I only joined this forum less than 2 years ago. Quite quickly I became friends with Fergus, along with others.

Dodgy has given me great advice, either through boards or through our gmail chats. We met first in person a year ago when he invited me along to an outing, we have since met numerous times and most recently worked on shoots together.

I have found boards to be a great place, people here have helped me get to where I am now and I value everyones opinion, I even enjoy the odd row here and there, ok sometimes things get heated here every once in a while but we get over it.

Since Dodgykeeper has made quite a difference to my photography, in terms of giving me advice and honest criticism I am sure he has done so for others too and has many friends here. Dodgykeeper was recently banned, I dont know why as there were no recent arguments, but I for one would like to say farewell Dodgy we will miss you and your yummy grub photos even your whinging will be missed. I hope the mods change their mind but if not, farewell.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement