Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Nicholson in Dublin??

Options
  • 05-11-2009 2:42pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone hear anything about aul Jack doing anything or attending anything in Dublin this week? Apparently he's been spotted being driven somewhere over near Nassau St this afternoon.

Tox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Let the man be, I love his movies and he seems like a good person. But for fcuk sake he is on holidays if he's here. So let him relax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Moved to Pet Issues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

No way! How old would he be these days? in the 70's?

Maybe he'll be on the Late Late tomorrow!!! :pac:

What's the story with him never giving interviews anyway??

So to answer your question ToxicPaddy; No, I hadn't heard a thing about him being in Ireland. I just asked a load more questions!

TheZohan wrote: »
    Moved to Pet Issues
    :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

No way! How old would he be these days? in the 70's?

Maybe he'll be on the Late Late tomorrow!!! :pac:

What's the story with him never giving interviews anyway??

So to answer your question ToxicPaddy; No, I hadn't heard a thing about him being in Ireland. I just asked a load more questions!

Probably, but the man can get more pussy than the combined forces of AH methinks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Skittle

Saw "him" this lunchtime in Grafton street. I have pictures on my phone. But I'm pretty sure it was a fake as up close and he didn't look like the real Jack. Very close though.

Skittle wrote: »
    Saw "him" this lunchtime in Grafton street. I have pictures on my phone. But I'm pretty sure it was a fake as up close and he didn't look like the real Jack. Very close though.

Post pics!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Skittle wrote: »

Stick the pics up and let the great whoring unwashed masses of boards decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

It's not him...Mazda doing promotions for the new Mazda 3

Paris Hilton

Jack Nicholson

Naomi Campbell was spotted around too. Obviously doubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That Paris Hilton double is awful, looks nothing like her :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Decuc500

I saw him on Grafton Street today as well being followed by a lot of people taking pictures. If it was a double it was a very good one...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Who would fall for that Paris Hilton double?

I met him on Liffe street before.

Jack Nicholson in Dublin the same weekend as the Dublin Paracon !!

Coincidence???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

I met him on Liffe street before.

Jack Nicholson in Dublin the same weekend as the Dublin Paracon !!

Coincidence???

yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 colinob

saw him outside the cigar emporium on grafton street, i think it was him but not too sure heres a vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62-8rJxaWfs

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Why would Jack Nicholson drive around crammed into an electric blue mazda with 2 burly men?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 colinob

ye good point! he has a net worth of $240 million dollars!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Doesn't sound anything like him in the vid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

colinob wrote: »
    saw him outside the cigar emporium on grafton street, i think it was him but not too sure heres a vid

Not a bad double....but not great either!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

colinob wrote: »

Not a hope in hell that's him. Too burly. He wouldn't be pointing at everyone going by either like he has some sort of new found fame. He's been famous for years and am sure he's over that carry on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything about aul Jack doing anything or attending anything in Dublin this week? Apparently he's been spotted being driven somewhere over near Nassau St this afternoon.

He's here to give you all a special message.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

The Video...

...That has to be an Irishman trying an American accent. He looks kind of like him but not exactly. He is older and wrinklier these days.

Terrible. Margaret. you are terrible. How could you fall for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Haha both of them lookalikes are a bit rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭rg2007

check out the toys for big boys website..... homepage on the right under the youtube box "look who showed up".........

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭wrathchild

Funny...Paris Hilton and Jack Nicholson have the same bodyguards...anyone else find that strange haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 flash21

He was a FAKE a lie niamh is just after telling me it was a fake jack nicholson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Not bad at all. You have to admit if you were walking past him like those people in the video you would find it hard no to think it was him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

PCros wrote: »
    Not bad at all. You have to admit if you were walking past him like those people in the video you would find it hard no to think it was him!

Jack probably would have two very noticable bodyguards dressed in Black with him - Making him stand out.

He wouldn't be pointing at people either or just generally acting like a jerk like this fella is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

Here's my snap of the event on Grafton Street, it was bedlam!

I thought it was him until I saw the video of him getting out of a clapt out mazda!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

If I was Jack Nicholson I'd certainly hang around Grafton Street for no real reason at all and be dropped off in a Mazda.

Advertisement