Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Nicholson in Dublin??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Any doubles I've ever seen are nearly always astoundingly shit.

I'm available for work as a double, as anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Saw David and Victoria Beckham doubles on Grafton Steet today with the same body guards as in those pics. Everyone seemed to think it was them, including me! Thought it was strange that they got out of a little Mazda though haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

i love it, you could send anyone down the street with a bunch of security guards and a few cameras and they'd get followed...
    i think it was in the metro yesterday (or the day before) and they had the naomi campbell one in it, it said look out for the others....

very clever idea, perhaps some celebs are travelling round in little mazdas, recession and all!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

So this week we've had Paris Hilton, Jack Nicholson and Naomi Campbell... all getting in/out of a Mazda 3, and all having the exact same body guards.

...yet somehow most people (even online with all the resources it offers) don't see the connection, and somehow think these awful looking doubles are the real deal.

The PR company are doing a great job but really, I've lost all faith in Dubliners now...

Advertisement