Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat with Ear Polyps

Options
  • 05-11-2009 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi, I took in an abandoned cat and she is now living with me, she is about a year old. I brought her to the Blue Cross and she has ear polyps. Vet said they would most likely needed to be removed with surgery. he gave me ear drops to help clear up any infection and ease ithchyness. I brought he back for a booster injection and vet said her ears much better. Only thing is she is off the ear drops and ears at her again. Any other Cat owners have experince with Cat ear Polyps.
    Would i be best to take out pet insurance and get surgery for her. I'm not working so v.little funds
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

You might not be able to insure the cat against the surgery if you have already brought her to a vet with this problem, the vet will be obliged to inform the insurance company that your cat presented with this probelm, and it would be considered an old problem, the insurance will only cover you for "new" problems.

Advertisement