Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which letting agent in Dublin is best???

Options
  • 05-11-2009 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all

I Have a house in Dublin and the tenants recently moved out. We are using a major agent in Dublin but their service is chronic. They never ring us to update us on the tenant search, we leave 2 or 3 messages to get a simple call back, and then this week, they totally mislead us about an interested tenant - one person told us he wanted to take it, then we discovered this guy hadn't even seen it!!! I am so pissed off with their terrible service.
    I am just wondering does any landlord out their have an agent that they are really happy with?

The house is in west Dublin.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lastdetail

Similar question to the person above, I am considering using a certain city centre letting agent but not sure if they are any good. Does anyone have any recommendations? Feel free to pm me on this as well.

Thanks!

Advertisement