Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shed wanted

• 05-11-2009 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Lads i must extend one of my sheds its only a wee 2 bay and i want t put a lean to off it, Looking for 6" rsjs and if anyone had made up trusses for a lean to or anything and never went ahead with their plan i could be interested im them too, Im in the north west area so if u have anything as close to that as possible would be good. Alternatively id take a complete 2 bay ring roof shed for the takin away or a few quid if its in your way, (nw only if dismantling required)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

Some cheap second hand 6" rsjs even lads or somewhere in the nw that stocks the like at keen money and prices please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

Sorry double post can admin remove

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Rujib1

Have a look at the Journal. Several different shed manufacturers advertising every week. Good value to be got now. Messing around with bits and pieces of RSJ's, modifying to suit your job, etc will cost you more in the long run.
    You are in Donegal. Surprised you could not get even better value over the border.

R1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭mossfort

steel has come down a lot in price
    youre better off to buy new steel than messing with rusty old girders
    its the sheeting that will cost you.

Advertisement