Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow Rolled on a cash table

Options
  • 05-11-2009 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

was playing 1 2 PLH last night
    i am under the gun and i pot for 7 with ace jack of hearts,
    folded around to big blind (whos a massive losser on the night who called 110euro on turn for a gutshot that couldnt be a heart, anyway) re pots me so i shove in for 140ish he calls

flop comes down jack queen nine

he turns to me and says "phil are ya ahead"
    i said "i have a jack"
    he says "your good"

turn river dont change a thing, so i showed my jack and say am i good, he looks at me for about 15seconds and then shows a king, 10 seconds or so later he shows a second king
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:

thoughts please, should i have battered him or what????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Burn!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 freeworld777

not exactly a slowroll since all the money was in before he showed his hand. But still an asshole move

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Freeworld: Wat?

OP: A+ thread. Would read again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭philcassidy

not exactly a slowroll since all the money was in before he showed his hand. But still an asshole move

slow roll surely he waited to show his winning hand and him after telling me i was good, but this man is a well known asshole about monaghan anyway, dont mind its only a loan i give him:D

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Slowrolls are something to make one want to ram their boot down their opponents throuat. However, stories like this belong in the thread at the top of the page (Bad Beat, Moan, Venting, etc, etc, etc).

I' mnot going to merge it because it makes boards cry for a few minutes.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement