Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pings Chinese in Stillorgan - Anyone know what the story is?

Options
  • 05-11-2009 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Pings in Stillorgan, is IMO, one of the best chinese places in Dublin. And certainly in the area anyway.

But over the last few weeks its been closed. I know that that complex has been due for redevelopment for years at this stage so maybe thats why Pings has closed but does anyone know if they'll be reopening at any stage or if they have relocated??

I need my chili chicken fix! Seriously, everything on that menu was fantastic and especially with Chinese food, theres a real variation in quality between places so I wouldn't even know where else to look for my chinese fix :( especially as peoples taste in chinese seems very subjective!

Anyway if anyone has any info on Pings or even some good recommendations for Chinese food around Stillorgan than that would be much appreciated! Have heard mixed reports about Sichuan....?

Cat

Advertisement