Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cell?

Options
  • 05-11-2009 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

can someone tell me which battery i should get for my aeg.
    limited to stick type,so do i want
    a 1300mAh 25c
    or 1600mAh 12c

if anyone can steer me in the right direction,and explain the different characteristics?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

What kind of AEG do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

can someone tell me which battery i should get for my aeg.
    limited to stick type,so do i want
    a 1300mAh 25c
    or 1600mAh 12c

if anyone can steer me in the right direction,and explain the different characteristics?

the c rating is the discharge rate, the bigger the c number the faster it will discharge and the faster you can get your gun to fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

The 1300mah 25C battery will give you a faster rate fo fire but won't last as long as the 1600mah 15C battery, which will give you a slower rate of fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭johnnytiitlips

Leftyflip wrote: »
    The 1300mah 25C battery will give you a faster rate fo fire but won't last as long as the 1600mah 15C battery, which will give you a slower rate of fire.
    exactly what i wanted to hear!

modified cyma ak042s

Advertisement