Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD on Saturday

Options
  • 05-11-2009 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi

I dont study in UCD but I am thinking of using it as a neutral venue to get some tutoring off someone else. Would we be able to find somewhere to do this on a Saturday? Like those study rooms in quinn, would they be open?

Or can somebody recommend somewhere to do this. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

The cafe above the sports centre is quiet and comfy.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭poncho000

whereabouts is the sports center? i really only know quinn:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

poncho000 wrote: »
    whereabouts is the sports center? i really only know quinn:)

It's down the other end of UCD, just beyond the student centre. The sports cafe is inside the sports centre where the gym and indoor sports halls are. Basically turns left out of quinn and keep walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Quinn is open until 6pm on Saturdays and is especially quiet in the late afternoon. The study areas are ok, but they have 2 rooms open for study there now too - Q105 and Q107. Both are usually empty in the pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

The library's open until half 5 on a Saturday as well. I doubt the group study rooms on the first floor would be busy and they're very handy.If you have a time planned in advance you can book one just to be sure.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Alyosha

The library's open until half 5 on a Saturday as well. I doubt the group study rooms on the first floor would be busy and they're very handy.If you have a time planned in advance you can book one just to be sure.:)

You have to be a UCD student though. I would definitely say to try Quinn. Between the study rooms mentioned above and the open study areas you should get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Just realised this...

UCD on a saturday? No class!

Im sorry :o

Advertisement