Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hamburg v Celtic Match thread.

• 05-11-2009 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭

Early kick off lads, 25 minutes in a little unlucky not to be one up, but Hamburg are threatening and could have had one or two themselves.

McGeady has been disappointing so far...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Caldwell should have got the line, what the hell was he thinking of?

He is a car crash defender as of late, a liability waiting to happen.

Another chance from McDonald... this isnt going to be his night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭poindexter

the game is there for the taking. skippy isn't having the best of it at all but he will get another chance if he stays on. after 60odd minutes can see BTM bringing on paddy mccourt and fortuné for skippy and crosas. put robson inside and paddy out wide. the germans won't be used to players like paddy running at them. as long as we keep it tight at the back then we're right in this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

that Jarolim one has been acting the right f*cker.

Fortuné is solid useless, imagine €3.8m for that fella.

Kevin Doyle for €6.5m is as cheap as chips compared to that bloody clown.

Not good enough,simle as that. Strachan was relatively sucessful with that bunch because he was good at getting the most out of average players, Mowbry isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,363 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

That was torture... 2 poor teams played tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

yeah pretty dull game what i saw of it. I thought Hamburg just about shaved it in terms of possesion and chances though but never really looked like scoring in any serious manner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TwistsAndTurns

Dead right, very poor game McDonald with the best chance of the game. Jeasus we still have to sit through 2 more of these games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

The Celtic forwards don't work hard enough for my liking and plus the midfield should push up and press more. Samaras just isn't good enough at this level he needs 5 chances to score one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

Good point away from home nevertheless considering Celtic's previous away form. Will ad to Scotland's coefficient... Will take a miracle to qualify now with Hapoel winning away from home...

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TwistsAndTurns

TM give me head peace, Naylor for Mcdonald with McCourt left on the bench and we needing a win :confused::eek::mad: That just about sums him up .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

TM give me head peace, Naylor for Mcdonald with McCourt left on the bench and we needing a win :confused::eek::mad: That just about sums him up .

I agree, Strachan would have been slaughtered for making such decisions. I only hope McGeady didnt pick up an injury with French game looming

Advertisement