Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

old hotmail account - how to access

• 05-11-2009 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I had a hotmail account about 6 years ago that i cant access now.. sure of the addresss.. does it get deleted etc. or is there any way to get to it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Bob_Harris

bonkers wrote: »
    I had a hotmail account about 6 years ago that i cant access now.. sure of the addresss.. does it get deleted etc. or is there any way to get to it

They get deleted after x amount of days of inactivity.
    A free Hotmail account becomes inactive if you do not sign in for 30 days, or within the first 10 days after signing up for an account. Once an account becomes inactive, all messages, folders, and contacts are deleted, but the account name is still reserved. If the account stays inactive for a further 90 days, it is permanently deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭bonkers

thats a sad sad situation

thanks though

Advertisement