Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 19" TV

• 05-11-2009 7:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭

Looking for the cheapest place to buy a samsung 19" LCD. How is buying a TV online? Can they withstand the knocks and drops they take during shipping?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Slunk wrote: »
    Looking for the cheapest place to buy a samsung 19" LCD. How is buying a TV online? Can they withstand the knocks and drops they take during shipping?

I recently got an LCD from dabs.ie and had no problems. Well actually there was a fault with it that had nothing to do with transport but I had no problem getting it exchanged and refunded. Then I ordered a LCD from pixmania.ie and again it was a breeze. They are well packaged and doubt many get damaged in transport. Its probably the only way I'd buy a TV now.

Advertisement