Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

market on tullow st

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ilovejames

well where do i start its opened thurs fri nd sat,
    i went in 4 a look a few times out of boredom rilly,
    i went in last sat and i was hounded by the men selling the handbags, i literally stopped 4 seconds and dey jumped on me goin on and on and on made me feel really uncomfortable, after makin up an excuse 2 get away i headed 4 d candle stall and one of the men from the handbag stall hovered around watchin me. wont be goin near that section again!

FAKE MAC MAKEUP
    the makeup that girl is selling is fake fake fake.
    its over priced and so fake.
    mac does not manufacture big cases of brushes, dey dont sell eyeshadow cases like the ones the girls selling, if u look close the mac symbol is almost flaking off her products, i think it was something mad like 25euro for an eyeshadow!
    a lot of fake makeup is actually really good, but for the price shes asking for its crazy.

so i bought a candle in the end, prob would have bought a bag if i had not of been hounded.
    they sell lots of copy dvds and games aswell dont no if der ny gud, dey have 150 DS GAMES on one card for 50euro which is pretty gud.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Amanda7148

ilovejames wrote: »
    FAKE MAC MAKEUP
    the makeup that girl is selling is fake fake fake.
    its over priced and so fake.
    mac does not manufacture big cases of brushes, dey dont sell eyeshadow cases like the ones the girls selling, if u look close the mac symbol is almost flaking off her products, i think it was something mad like 25euro for an eyeshadow!
    a lot of fake makeup is actually really good, but for the price shes asking for its crazy.

Well I was really pleased with my purchases from the MAC stall. I think the quality of her stuff is really good. I think it is worth a look anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

many of the car boot type stalls around the country like in the market in athy where counterfeit goods are sold are linked to criminal activity, i hope the market in carlow doesn't attract that awful element!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 no1mom

Was in Penny Lane last saturday and found a nice little garden store with excellent quality and prices. I spoke to a really friendly woman who could not be anymore helpfull.

Well worth a look in my opinion.

Oh yes before i forget, the MAC was really good quality and well priced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cantona1111

Hi guys, havent made the trip into he market yet, can anyone confirm the existence of a homebrew supply stall in penny lane, thought i heard it mentioned somewhere ?

Hi guys, havent made the trip into he market yet, can anyone confirm the existence of a homebrew supply stall in penny lane, thought i heard it mentioned somewhere ?

No homebrew that i seen. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

yes there is a stall selling the homebrew equipment and all the ingredients etc just add water from the barrow and your made up

Advertisement