Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CdWow voucher

• 05-11-2009 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Anyone else get a voucher by email from cdwow worth €21,59? Maybe i got it because I placed a large order recently - delivery seems a little slow though. Thinking of passing it on to whoever wants it, if you think it is legit. Obviously I have not included the code here. It says expiry date is 4/12/09.

"
    Hooray! You have been sent a CD WOW! Voucher.
    Now all you need to do is decide what to buy. With our extensive range of CDs, DVDs, Games, Fragrances and Cosmetics you are sure to find something special.
    Use your voucher by becoming a CD WOW! member (it's FREE!) and enter the voucher code at the checkout. From there, just sit back and we will deliver to your door.

Terms and Conditions for CD WOW! Gift Vouchers
    Terms and Conditions for Promotional Vouchers* This Promotional Voucher is redeemable online at CDWOW! only. * This Promotional Voucher can only be redeemed at a CDWOW! site that supports the currency stated on the voucher. For example, a voucher issued in GBP sterling is not redeemable on purchases made in Euros. * This Promotional Voucher is limited to one use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotional Voucher or Credit Voucher. Gift Vouchers can be redeemed with this voucher.* This voucher can not be used during a sale or other promotional period.* Promotional Vouchers may not be redeemed for the purchase of Gift Vouchers (you cannot purchase a Gift Voucher with another voucher) * A minimum purchase may be required to redeem this voucher. * It is the responsibility of the bearer to use the full value within the validity period. Expiry Dates are provided on all CDWOW! Vouchers and unused portions will expire immediately after the stated expiry date. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when expired. * CDWOW! disclaims all responsibility for any lost vouchers though please contact Customer Service should you require further assistance."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

im interested in it all right, can test it out if you want???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 silent1

Ok will pm you the code Noel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Id be happy to try it out for you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭psychozeb

silent1 wrote: »
    Anyone else get a voucher by email from cdwow worth €21,59? Maybe i got it because I placed a large order recently - delivery seems a little slow though. Thinking of passing it on to whoever wants it, if you think it is legit. Obviously I have not included the code here. It says expiry date is 4/12/09.

"
    Hooray! You have been sent a CD WOW! Voucher.
    Now all you need to do is decide what to buy. With our extensive range of CDs, DVDs, Games, Fragrances and Cosmetics you are sure to find something special.
    Use your voucher by becoming a CD WOW! member (it's FREE!) and enter the voucher code at the checkout. From there, just sit back and we will deliver to your door.

Terms and Conditions for CD WOW! Gift Vouchers
    Terms and Conditions for Promotional Vouchers* This Promotional Voucher is redeemable online at CDWOW! only. * This Promotional Voucher can only be redeemed at a CDWOW! site that supports the currency stated on the voucher. For example, a voucher issued in GBP sterling is not redeemable on purchases made in Euros. * This Promotional Voucher is limited to one use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Promotional Voucher or Credit Voucher. Gift Vouchers can be redeemed with this voucher.* This voucher can not be used during a sale or other promotional period.* Promotional Vouchers may not be redeemed for the purchase of Gift Vouchers (you cannot purchase a Gift Voucher with another voucher) * A minimum purchase may be required to redeem this voucher. * It is the responsibility of the bearer to use the full value within the validity period. Expiry Dates are provided on all CDWOW! Vouchers and unused portions will expire immediately after the stated expiry date. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when expired. * CDWOW! disclaims all responsibility for any lost vouchers though please contact Customer Service should you require further assistance."

it's legit alright,i had one for 8 euro odd but deleted the e-mail it came in before i used it.contacted them about re-sending but was told tough luck.

silent1 wrote: »
    Ok will pm you the code Noel.

No prob, will let you know how it goes.....

• Advertisement

Super it worked, thanks a million for that.....bought 2 dvds the soloist R3 and the taking of pelham 123 R3 for 0.39 cent...Not a bad evening then.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

If you buy regularly from CD Wow, they have a relatively new scheme where they give you a voucher after ten orders, to the value of the average of those ten orders (I think). That's probably what they sent you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yknaa

blastman wrote: »
    If you buy regularly from CD Wow, they have a relatively new scheme where they give you a voucher after ten orders, to the value of the average of those ten orders (I think). That's probably what they sent you.

Spot on blastman. Newish scheme in place oke and works well

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

nice sentiment OP, brings a bit more of the community spirit to the boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

They may not honour your order though:( I ordered "Champion the wonder horse" (for the laugh) using a voucher and it was 40c cost to me.....but then cdwow cancelled it on me (twas still in stock) Wouldn't mind but they fufilled orders for me during the time of the €3 off everything which they must have made a loss on.

And I agree, very nice of you OP to do that! Don't know many who would:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭oneweb

lindtee wrote: »
    They may not honour your order though:( I ordered "Champion the wonder horse" (for the laugh) using a voucher and it was 40c cost to me.....
    CDWow seem to cancel orders willy nilly, I've largely lost interest in dealing with them these days, never sure whether you'll get anything that's ordered :(

It is what it's.

Advertisement