Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official LC REPEATERS thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 notsosure!

im repeating to!!!!
    thank god i thought i was the only one gettin seriously bored latelyIm seriously lacking motivation.Im struggling to even go in to school....3 days is a good week for me.In the last 13 days ive been in 3!Last year i didnt miss 10 days in the whole year.

Has anybody else taken up ag-science...and if so how are you finding it??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

notsosure! wrote: »
    im repeating to!!!!
    thank god i thought i was the only one gettin seriously bored latelyIm seriously lacking motivation.Im struggling to even go in to school....3 days is a good week for me.In the last 13 days ive been in 3!Last year i didnt miss 10 days in the whole year.

Has anybody else taken up ag-science...and if so how are you finding it??
    I took up ag science. I got a c in my first test and two fails followed that so I was a touch wary. But now I've 6 A's in a row so I'm pretty confident at the moment:rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 notsosure!

theowen wrote: »
    I took up ag science. I got a c in my first test and two fails followed that so I was a touch wary. But now I've 6 A's in a row so I'm pretty confident at the moment:rolleyes:.

wel aleast your going up and not down!!have you much of the diray done??im doing it outside school and im beginign to think its more of a hinderence than a help! you've had loads of tests aswel so ye must be doing something with it.:D

notsosure! wrote: »
    wel aleast your going up and not down!!have you much of the diray done??im doing it outside school and im beginign to think its more of a hinderence than a help! you've had loads of tests aswel so ye must be doing something with it.:D
    Test every Tuesday:mad: Suppose it's paying off though. Yup, all the dairy in fact. It's pretty easy if you condense it and what not; can say that for the subject as a whole really!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Dubs

Guess its about time for me to start studying. Been saying since august ill start next week, plenty of time (did the exact same thing last year!), and now its mid december! :eek: Doing nothing goes by so quickly. Everyone who went back to school to repeat made the right choice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 HermioneHair

Heya!
    I'm also repeating! (Also practically a first -time replyer her so be gentle! :rolleyes:)

Yes, I hate it as much as most people! It's possibly the most frustrating thing I have ever done. If you are not lacking motivation becuase everything you have done is boring you to tears, then you are getting angry because you are staring at an exam paper you have done before but can't even understand the question.
    I think that once you do the dreaded L.C the moment you walk out of that room you spend the entire summer desperately trying to forget everything you have just learnt... Which, of course, makes repeating that little bit worse. And perhaps the worst feeling of all is the fact that the sixth years are blissfully oblivious what lies ahead. And yet we sit here, knowing full well that it's going to get so much worse and that there is squat we can do about it except keep our heads down like good little "seventh years" and study hard....

Perhaps I am still a little bitter.... :o

Heya!
    I'm also repeating! (Also practically a first -time replyer her so be gentle! :rolleyes:)

Yes, I hate it as much as most people! It's possibly the most frustrating thing I have ever done. If you are not lacking motivation becuase everything you have done is boring you to tears, then you are getting angry because you are staring at an exam paper you have done before but can't even understand the question.
    I think that once you do the dreaded L.C the moment you walk out of that room you spend the entire summer desperately trying to forget everything you have just learnt... Which, of course, makes repeating that little bit worse. And perhaps the worst feeling of all is the fact that the sixth years are blissfully oblivious what lies ahead. And yet we sit here, knowing full well that it's going to get so much worse and that there is squat we can do about it except keep our heads down like good little "seventh years" and study hard....

Perhaps I am still a little bitter.... :o
    Rant, good way to open your Boards account:p. I agree with most of the above btw:rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mirror Image

I second that. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Calum196

I took up business and geography this year as a repeat...

I am so annoyed I didn't do business last year... its coming so easy to me.

I know geography is a bit iffify to do in one year but I have this godly teacher who gets amazing results and it seems really manageable so far and we have about half the course done.

I got 520 last year... going for med, I have chem, bio, dcg, ag, bus, geog and german... so basically just a load of learning to be done....

I couldn't risk honors english again... it pretty much ruined my lc last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 HermioneHair

It ruined mine too but it seemed to ruin eveyones so I'm doing it again! Phew, t'is a lot of learning though! All by rote as well which, in my opinion, makes it more difficult!

• Advertisement
Advertisement