Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair-cut for men

• 05-11-2009 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I'm getting a hair-cut, just a trim, but just wondering where is a good place in town to go for this? [Besides Jolly/City Barber's etc.]

I hear Ultan is alright, but for some reason I have it in my head that he would be pretty expensive, even for a trim? :confused:

Views appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I use the crowd just down conduit lane near the city square entrance where River Island is . Haven't a clue what their name is as I probaly go in twice a year :P Usually shave my head most times myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Stokolan wrote: »
    I use the crowd just down conduit lane near the city square entrance where River Island is . Haven't a clue what their name is as I probaly go in twice a year :P Usually shave my head most times myself

Barbers Lane is the name of the place go there meself nice haircut and very reasonable around 12 or 10 if student.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Clano

the only place to go is the jolly barbour next to revolution in john street. I always go there they give a very good cut and very nice to deal with:cool:
    10 Bucks for a student

Ah jesus i really shuda read your post before answering re jolly barbour! lol
    yeah i heard barbours lane are good too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

hairdressers out by the uluru, i used them all the time when i was back home in waterford, yer man does a great cut and is a great chap for a chat,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Place up beside ten New Riot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Junior wrote: »
    Place up beside ten New Riot

I second that, Jason is the lad very nice and does a good job for €10. Iv'e been going to hime for the bones of 10 years i'd say.

I have also dealt with Ultan through work and he's sound too. I can't comment on his prices or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

Philip Cullen on Parnell st are very good and it's 11 yoyo's....

Advertisement