Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T shirt shop on buttermilk lane/Isupply Quay St

Options
  • 05-11-2009 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Just wondering has anyone got a T shirt from either of them..if so

do you need to bring your own shirt and they do the printing or do they supply the shirt too?

How much generally is a custom t shirt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Not sure but spotted a new tshirt printing place beside busker brownes the other day if you don't get what you need the that place...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Not sure but spotted a new tshirt printing place beside busker brownes the other day if you don't get what you need the that place...

Apparently, that place is the boss.

I've had 2 friends recommend them to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I got a tshirt made in the Comma Print place (can't remember the exact name) for Halloween. The guy is really nice. He provided the tshirt so I don't know if you can bring your own. Only downside is that he only does black print on white. It was €18.95.

Haven't used the new place by Busker's yet but I've heard good things about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

It's a great place allright.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

www.tprintr.com is the new place, seems good but the only downside is the price

€28 but they include the t-shirt and its full colour printing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

worked for tprintR.com this summer. still do promo for them. will be at GU match tonight firing tshirts into the crowd :D Be there!

the shop near quay street, by buskers is supplied by tprintR.com. The tshirts have got to be cheaper than €28 no? When i was doing sales it was 20 for a one off and 12 for more than 10. basically, the more you order the cheaper they get. but whats handy is you dont have to have the same one. get 10 different designs on 10 different styles for the same price.

the tshirts themselves are much better quality than the sh.it you get from most printers stock. MUCH heavier fabric and way better shaped.

PM for more info!

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

My mistake they are €26 (page 4 or 5 in advertiser)

Would be very interested in the bulk order sales though, PM me if you can get the bulk prices for double sided full colour ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭alexiadexia

http://www.spreadshirt.com

Absolutely brilliant !!!
    I ordered one last year & I received it less than 36 hours later!!

Advertisement