Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Couple of Issues with a new build

• 05-11-2009 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

****Situation Solved - part 2 ****

Part 1 still open to the floor. I got the top fan spinning g but rearone still proving troublesome.

Part 2 was indeed the fact that the HDD must beformatted before windows will pick it up.

Rgds
    John

Hi all

I am having a tad of trouble with a recent build.

1. I have a Cooler Master Storm Scout and I cannot get the top and rear fan going. I did before but I had to take it all apart to rehouse the CPU cooler, I connected everything back as before and nothing.......

2. I can't seem to get my second HDD to show up. It shows up in the BIOS. I am in Disk Management window and I can see "System Reserved 100MB and beside it 931.41MB as Unallocated.... I do not know what to do with it though....

I am running Windows 7 32 bit.

Any Ideas.........

Thanks very much

Rgds
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Regarding point 2 - I think you have to format the drive, in order to "allocate" the space as such. Right click it in the disk management window, and format.

Point 1 Ive no idea really sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

IS the Scout the one with the fan controller ?

If so,check the connections at the fan controller PCB.If not,try all the fans in all of the different headers on your motherboard.

About the HDD,if its a new drive you will just need to format it before your computer can see it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

How did you resolve the situation

Advertisement