Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is in the wrong? condom clean-up

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Alright, you porked your missus, didn't get rid of the condom initially, then disposed of it and pretended you didn't culminating in you and her having an argument and you posting the whole charade on the internet in front of maybe 50,000 onlookers.

Who is in the wrong?!!?!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Srsly

learn how to post pics

Pics are disabled in AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Keogg wrote: »
    I would say its definitely the mans job to clean it, I mean, he's the one who dirtied, right?

Depends on whether you're talking about the inside or the outside....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Whoever fcuking saw it on the floor the next morning should have just put it in the bin!

I mean, seriously! You're hardly gonna see it and think, "Fcuk it, wimmenz should clean this sh!t up.". She's not gonna step over it, thinking, "That's a menz job, I do the ironing!". Honestly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

What id like to know is how, or why the fcuk neither of managed to realise what a bad/pointless idea it would be to post this on the internet/boards, even more staggering considering the time it took both of you to sit down and take turns typing it out....

What next, parents setting up polls to decide whose turn it is to change the nappy... Just wrong, so wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Female
    givyjoe81 wrote: »
    What id like to know is how, or why the fcuk neither of managed to realise what a bad/pointless idea it would be to post this on the internet/boards, even more staggering considering the time it took both of you to sit down and take turns typing it out....

What next, parents setting up polls to decide whose turn it is to change the nappy... Just wrong, so wrong.

True,

This has to be the stupidest thread in the history of boards and that is no easy feat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Id just go bareback, problem solved

//edit didnt realise there was 4 pages and someone already suggested, carry on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Tbh having a child because you didnt use a jonnie would have been less stressful than fighting mey way through the OP... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I had a girlfriend once that used to freak out if I fell asleep with a used condom still on. Not sure why but she thought it would, I dunno, do something to me if I didn't get it off straight away.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Just cum on her face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

Female
    AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I had a girlfriend once that used to freak out if I fell asleep with a used condom still on. Not sure why but she thought it would, I dunno, do something to me if I didn't get it off straight away.

:rolleyes:

I always wear a condom, and only take it off momentarily at the end of each day to empty it out, along with my colostomy bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Female
    I always wear a condom, and only take it off momentarily at the end of each day to empty it out, along with my colostomy bag.

Ready for action!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:confused: Clean up

Ah now I got it, you banged her up the rusty bullet hole you bold brat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Female
    I hope your not loosing sleep over this issue op..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭jaysusjones

Five Pages...and nobody has asked " Huh Huh, What did the Gardai Say?" :eek:

aaaappart from now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭blogga

dougee19 wrote: »
    Overview:
    Myself and my girlfriend were at my parents house for a weekend, we were staying there for 1 night and going to my cousins wedding in the morning. We ended up falling asleep in a single bed and we woke up in the middle of the night and dirtied a condom.
    We had a bit of a disagreement when it came to the cleaning up....

Here is where we blame each other:

Male point of view:
    Just after having sex I said to her that I wanted to clean it up now but she said don't bother. So in the morning I wake up late(I wanted to stay in bed for a while) and go downstairs for breakfast and then a shower. When I come back up I get dressed and threw some of my stuff into the bag and she tells me she wants the room to herself to get ready, so I leave for 20-30 minutes and come back up and she said she's not ready again. I grab some of the rest of my suit and go downstairs and put them on and watch some tv. I go back upstairs after an episode of something to pack the rest of my bag.
    I think that she is in the wrong due to not letting me clean it up after it happened and with her being in the room the most in the morning.

Female view:
    Okay, so after a while after sex he did suggest cleaning the condom up, but i just didn't want him to move, we were just too cosy! the next morning was really busy. I had to persuade him for ages that it was time to get up cause we had so much to get done before leaving for the wedding. We eventually got up and went downstairs and had breakfast. Straight after he went for his shower and i started to iron my dress, coat and his shirt, all of which were VERY wrinkled. It took me a long time, and i was pretty anxious cause it was getting late and i hadn't even started to get ready. He was out of the shower and i was still ironing away...... He was up in the room and i went up to give him his shirt so he could get ready. I was still ironing...
    When i was done i asked him could he let me get ready on my own (it was a wedding - i needed a little space seeing as i wasn't going to get any time) He did give me a little time, not very long though, i honestly doubt he gave me 20mins as i was just after tying my dress when he came back knocking on the door. I also did some more packing later after i had the dress on and some way put up my hair. He had already put stuff in the bag but i finished it off. I also had to make the bed and everything (Just stressing that i had alot to get done, and under a little bit of pressure cause we were running so late, also i think its important to say that this was my first time meeting ANY of his family, so i kinda needed to give the right impression).
    I admit that the condom wasn't in my head , but he usually does take care of that kinda stuff. I was just preoccupied. Before leaving the room that morning after finishing up the packing and making up the bed etc, i did do a walk about the room to see if everything was pretty much in order. It looked to be. If i'd seen the condom...obviously i would cleaned it up.

I DID clean it up the next morning and told her I didn't and she blamed me for not cleaning it up and so this fight began

I don't think we have had enough detail on the background, context and blow by blow account of the incident. Could you elaborate a bit more?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Just put it in the bin you dirty f*ckers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

its on who and the stuff in it is from who??? fecking dispose of its yourself ua dirty fe*k :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

if you turn it inside out the stuff in it is from her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Banter Joe

Female
    I think somebody with multiple personality disorder was having a posh **** tbh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement