Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIT Boards Beers - Wednesday 18th @ 8.30pm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Ah don't say that! i'm only a tincht bit worried no one will actually show up, where are the girlss?
    I think smileygirlloves is coming too assuming she's a girl! - Besides that, I don't know of any other girls that showed interest so far :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I think smileygirlloves is coming too assuming she's a girl! - Besides that, I don't know of any other girls that showed interest so far :(

Sure whatever happens we'll have fun :) It's the beginning of my week long party :D

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Sure whatever happens we'll have fun :) It's the beginning of my week long party :D
    Indeed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I shall be available anytime after 6. Long days next week cos I must do some work for my project and dissertation....its driving me mad now.

How many other courses make a student do a dissertation and a major year long project? It's a hell of a workload let me tell ya.... its good to vent...

I'm also up for any plan... bailey then the quad or whatnot...

I say meet in the Bailey at 8 or so for a drink or two, then head on to the Quad.

I'll P.M someone my number in case I end up on my own, lost and confused:D

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I shall be available anytime after 6. Long days next week cos I must do some work for my project and dissertation....its driving me mad now.

How many other courses make a student do a dissertation and a major year long project? It's a hell of a workload let me tell ya.... its good to vent...

I'm also up for any plan... bailey then the quad or whatnot...

I say meet in the Bailey at 8 or so for a drink or two, then head on to the Quad.

I'll P.M someone my number in case I end up on my own, lost and confused:D
    No probs. PM me your number, I'll surely make it :pac:

By way, I know what final year projects are like! (See my sig ;) )

• Advertisement

No probs. PM me your number, I'll surely make it :pac:

By way, I know what final year projects are like! (See my sig ;) )

Cool, I'll do that in a sec.

And sweet jebus! Thats mighty impressive.

My project is in essence, pick a site, think of a development, talk about that development, do all the math and numbers required for said development, find all necessary paperwork (contracts, planning permission papers, timeline of project), say how it will be financed, say how it will be managed, say what method of cost estimating will be used, say what method of construction and why and thats not even the half due after xmas....

Nose bleed inducing....

Cool, I'll do that in a sec.

And sweet jebus! Thats mighty impressive.

My project is in essence, pick a site, think of a development, talk about that development, do all the math and numbers required for said development, find all necessary paperwork (contracts, planning permission papers, timeline of project), say how it will be financed, say how it will be managed, say what method of cost estimating will be used, say what method of construction and why and thats not even the half due after xmas....

Nose bleed inducing....
    Cheers :)

That management stuff you doing sounds horrible :( - I hate anything like that.
    Best luck with it! It always works out in the end though. Many days I thought it would and I was going to die...I ended up in hospital for a week even! Everything was ok in the end though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭smileygirlloves

I am happy to say that i am reali a girl:D!!!!

I am happy to say that i am reali a girl:D!!!!
    That's good to hear! - Will you be coming?

That's good to hear! - Will you be coming?

yup i shall be attending:) So where we meeting??? wat time??? wats de dress code???

• Advertisement

yup i shall be attending:) So where we meeting??? wat time??? wats de dress code???
    Excellent....

Ok I propose Bailey on Wednesday 18th @ 8.30pm just to meet for 1 or 2 and then off to the Quad for the remainder of the night. I think we will fix it at this day now.

Dress code, well nothing really. No need go overboard or anything. Just a meet up, whatever comfortable with...

So the list so far:
    Webmonkey
    Vinta81
    aaronh007
    smileygirlloves

Anyone else going?

Excellent....

Ok I propose Bailey on Wednesday 18th @ 8.30pm just to meet for 1 or 2 and then off to the Quad for the remainder of the night. I think we will fix it at this day now.

Dress code, well nothing really. No need go overboard or anything. Just a meet up, whatever comfortable with...

So the list so far:
    Webmonkey
    Vinta81
    aaronh007
    smileygirlloves

Anyone else going?

sounds lik a gud plan....likin de time aswel plently of time 2 get ready!!! wel i wil try nd get more female boards members 2 cum:)

sounds lik a gud plan....likin de time aswel plently of time 2 get ready!!! wel i wil try nd get more female boards members 2 cum:)
    Oh good do lol. Cheers

how r ye meant to recognise each other???

Yeah was just thinking that myself. It was different with Cork beers as I had an idea...but I've never met anyone here before :-/ hmmm

Yeah was just thinking that myself. It was different with Cork beers as I had an idea...but I've never met anyone here before :-/ hmmm

ok lets tink???? Any ideas??
    name tags???

ok lets tink???? Any ideas??
    name tags???
    Name tags yeah ha. Maybe if we all ring eachother same time and look around! How busy that place wednesday evenings!

Name tags yeah ha. Maybe if we all ring eachother same time and look around! How busy that place wednesday evenings!
    nt vry busy most wednesdays...wel it wasnt 2 weeks ago!!!! we cud recognise each becus we wud be de loners lukn arund for pple:P

It does get fairly busy on a Wednesday...

Could be looking around for ages at people on phones and could be stood next to eachother.

I will most likely be at the bar, in jeans and a shirt with a bottle of miller in hand...doesn't really narrow it down much

I would try and describe myself but I might have had my hair cut by then so I wouldn't whether to say to look for a dude with short hair or a mop up top

Yeah that is true alright. I guess if we all give eachother numbers, we can arrange to meet outside the front door or something. We'll work it out alright :pac:

• Advertisement

I will most likely be at the bar, in jeans and a shirt with a bottle of miller in hand...doesn't really narrow it down much

No it doesn't lols - I'm almost the same but maybe a heineken instead.

It does get fairly busy on a Wednesday...

Could be looking around for ages at people on phones and could be stood next to eachother.

I would try and describe myself but I might have had my hair cut by then so I wouldn't whether to say to look for a dude with short hair or a mop up top

u raise sum fair points!!!

nope ur clothin wudnt narrow it down:D

well i cant say wat i will b wearin becus it all depends on weather!!!

wel i ave long blonde hair!!! but wat wud ye males describe as long???

we need sum plan do!!!

Yeah that is true alright. I guess if we all give eachother numbers, we can arrange to meet outside the front door or something. We'll work it out alright :pac:

Well you have mine and vice versa, easy enough to find each other.

And another description for you folks to recognise me, I wear glasses... or I might not so that is extremely useless info...

Its hard going around asking people if they from Boards and getting weird looks...

No it doesn't lols - I'm almost the same but maybe a heineken instead.

am i tink i will be drinkn cocktails if they have dem ....if nt den vodka maybee

u raise sum fair points!!!

nope ur clothin wudnt narrow it down:D

well i cant say wat i will b wearin becus it all depends on weather!!!

wel i ave long blonde hair!!! but wat wud ye males describe as long???

we need sum plan do!!!

Long as in middle of the back or just below shoulders or waist?? This beers night is gonna turn into a form of treasure hunt/guess who game

Long as in middle of the back or just below shoulders or waist?? This beers night is gonna turn into a form of treasure hunt/guess who game

well it is layered at de front but den at de bac it touches my shoulder blades!!!! I ave a side fringe to de left !!i luv treasure hunts:D

well if we exchange numbers nd just b4 we leave our home describe wat we r wearing??

well it is layered at de front but den at de bac it touches my shoulder blades!!!! I ave a side fringe to de left !!i luv treasure hunts:D

well if we exchange numbers nd just b4 we leave our home describe wat we r wearing??

Shoulder blades it is...everything else you just described went right over my head.

I'll pm you my number

We'll work it out alright

• Advertisement

We'll work it out alright
    indeed we will :)
    i am so lukn 4ward to dis :)

Advertisement