Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone help please

• 06-11-2009 12:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭

Can anyone translate this please>? My sis Irish homework

Tá rothar nua agat agus chuaigh tú ar thurais rothaiocht ar feadh cupla la. Scriobh on litir (leathleaththanach nó mar sin) a chuirfeá go cara leat ag cur sios ar an turas sin.

The part I'm stuck on is from the brackets onwards I'm nearly sure I have the last piece but cant figure out the piece in the brackets.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭daviddwyer

Rough translation....... (years sice I learnt Irish) You have a new bike and you go on a cycling trip for a few days. Write a letter (half page or so) to your friend describing the trip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭Diairist

Mr. Dwyer is right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

Dee5 wrote: »

Tá rothar nua agat agus chuaigh tú ar thurais rothaiocht ar feadh cupla la. Scriobh on litir (leathleaththanach nó mar sin) a chuirfeá go cara leat ag cur sios ar an turas sin.

Hi The translation is:
    You have a new bike and went on a cycling tour for a couple of days. Write a letter (half a page or so) that you would send to a friend describing that tour.

Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭jeoun

Dee5 wrote: »
    Can anyone translate this please>? My sis Irish homework

The part I'm stuck on is from the brackets onwards I'm nearly sure I have the last piece but cant figure out the piece in the brackets.

Cheers!

I put this into the new "irish to english" translator on google translate and here is the result:

A new bike you and you went on cycling trips for a few days. Scriobh on letter (leathleaththanach or so) would that friend you are describing that journey.

Maybe not the most trustworthy translation, but it gives an idea!

Advertisement