Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difference between a Northside and a Southside Dub??

Options
  • 06-11-2009 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

Difference between Northside Dub and a Southside Dub??
    As an Englishman living in ireland for 5 years I dont really understand this
    What is it???
    There is just as many $hitholes on the southside as there are on the Northside. So why is the Northside Dublin accent mean to be the roughest/strongest most common and thought of as the roughest part of Dublin?? Excluding the very south of Dublin and D4 land there about on par arent they?
    Whats the difference between a Ballfermaaah or Talla "skanger" to a Finglas/Ballymun one???
    confused.gif:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

STALL THE BALL BUD i.e Ya gotta stop making these threads.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

All you really need to know is, theres a north side. :)

I heard the south side is somewhere between Dublin and wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You're wrong, but I'm not bothered explaining why.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

One lives north of the River Liffey, the other lives south of the River Liffey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

seriously, why the fook are these threads given the time of day? Bloody post whoring.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Thread locked, OP banned - 6 Months

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement