Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Threads

Options
  • 06-11-2009 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

I recently had a Thread moved from one place to the other without the Mod saying why or sending a PM to say that he had done so. Now I appreciate that sometimes people post things in the wrong forums, but shouldn’t people be told that their Thread is being moved and why?

I totally disagree with where my thread was moved to and have asked in the help desk for it to be moved back but I don’t know who moved it or why.

Surely if a Mod is going to take such an action he should explain why even if it is only to prevent the person from making another similar mistake?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I have answered this in your Help Desk thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

I am closing this thread since the issue has been dealt with on the Help Desk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement