Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reggae Reggae sauce

Options
  • 06-11-2009 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else think this just tastes like slightly spicy brown sauce? I'm woefully disappointed. Damn you Levi Roots with your distracting charm and music!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Yes it tastes like spicey HP brown sauce but I think it tastes so much nicer. I use it on everything I previously used HP sauce for and then some

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

I don't agree , I love it !!

It's a little more that slightly spicy IMO .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

It's OK. Toned down for European tastes but not a patch on proper Caribbean hot sauces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Mix it up with some Franks.

I literally have that mixture with every meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

I really like it,although it does have a hint of HP Brown sauce to it. Definitely worth trying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I LOVE this sauce & really like the 'Love Apple Ketchup' from the line. The Jamaican Brown Stew sauce is to die for!!!!

I don't think it tastes anything like brown sauce.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Does anyone else think this just tastes like slightly spicy brown sauce? I'm woefully disappointed. Damn you Levi Roots with your distracting charm and music!

# Put some music in your food...

Hey look at your name :pac:

Yeah, it's too sweet for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Knorr Sizzle and Stir Jamaican Jerk was gorgeous. Nothing like real jerk, but delicious. Sadly they stopped selling it, so I bought all the remaining stock in my local supermarket (about 15 jars). Yum Yum.

Advertisement