Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIA kidnapping and torture

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,341 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

simplistic wrote: »
    :D Is that some kind of a threat?

Does Yemen get funding if their [sic] is no terrorists in Yemen?

Does Yemen get funding if there is terrorists in Yemen?
    Your insinuating that Yemen knowingly and willingly harbor terrorists for: $67 million? The country has an estimated $27 billion GDP. You think they would really do that complicity, to make 0.9% of their GDP? Yes lets risk political collapse for our country and risk UN/NATO occupation for aiding and abetting terrorists. Totally worth the 0.9%.

Do you have anything that might support your theory or are you just farting out of your ass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭simplistic

Overheal wrote: »
    Your insinuating that Yemen knowingly and willingly harbor terrorists for: $67 million? The country has an estimated $27 billion GDP. You think they would really do that complicity, to make 0.9% of their GDP? Yes lets risk political collapse for our country and risk UN/NATO occupation for aiding and abetting terrorists. Totally worth the 0.9%.

Do you have anything that might support your theory or are you just farting out of your ass?

Farmers normally dont care too much about their livestock.

Main article: Human rights in Yemen
    The government and its security forces, often considered to suffer from rampant corruption, have been responsible for torture, inhumane treatment and extrajudicial executions. There are arbitrary arrests of citizens, especially in the south, as well as arbitrary searches of homes. Prolonged pretrial detention is a serious problem, and judicial corruption, inefficiency, and executive interference undermine due process. Freedom of speech, the press and religion are all restricted.[59]

The government and its security forces, often considered to suffer from rampant corruption, have been responsible for torture, inhumane treatment and extrajudicial executions. There are arbitrary arrests of citizens, especially in the south, as well as arbitrary searches of homes. Prolonged pretrial detention is a serious problem, and judicial corruption, inefficiency, and executive interference undermine due process. Freedom of speech, the press and religion are all restricted.[59]
    what do farmers have to do with your supposed Yemeni Government conspiracy theory exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

alluh akhba

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    alluh akhba

Why?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭SLUSK

If a terrorist organisation means performing acts of terror then by definition the CIA is a terrorist organisation. Killing CIA agents is really just killing terrorists. No one thinks it's bad to kill terrorists right?

but I'm guessing you guys will tell me it's not terror when CIA agents tortures innocent muslims or kills women and children in Afghanistan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I'm guessing you would be quite upset if a group of murdering psychopaths with fundamentalist ideals started trying to take over The Republic of Ireland??

You would be asking what the authorities were doing I would guess.

I'm sure you wouldn't guess that Guard Cronin out of The Bridewell would have the training and wherewithall to wipe out that organisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bobbyjoe

I'm guessing you would be quite upset if a group of murdering psychopaths with fundamentalist ideals started trying to take over The Republic of Ireland??

You would be asking what the authorities were doing I would guess.

I'm sure you wouldn't guess that Guard Cronin out of The Bridewell would have the training and wherewithall to wipe out that organisation.

Do you seriously think Muslim extremists are trying to "take over" the US?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

bobbyjoe wrote: »
    Do you seriously think Muslim extremists are trying to "take over" the US?

Of course. What chance does the US have against a few hundred ak-wielding nuts. Nuclear carriers and all those gizmos pose no obstacle to the determined Jihadi. Think of what would happen if a few arrived in Texas....

Any guess what concept they are going to wage " WAR" on next?

The war on racism?
    The war on fighting?
    The war on anger?
    The war on flavors?

You can imagine them sitting around a table brainstorming marketing ideas

Bill " how about.... the war on DRUGS!

Steve " No...If they believe that they will believe anything! "

• Advertisement

Oh good youre back!

Would you like to answer my question now?

what do farmers have to do with your supposed Yemeni Government conspiracy theory?
    Simplistic wrote:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Dont know why you wasted two posts asking that when its quite clear that the farmers are the Yemeni(?) government and the people of yemen are the livestock. And the rest of the post says that not only do they harbor terrorists, they are terrorists.

Much like the CIA, and the terrorist foreign and semi-domestic policies of the US. War against terror? They should be killing themselves and bombing their own civilians.

Overheal wrote: »
    Oh good youre back!

Would you like to answer my question now?

what do farmers have to do with your supposed Yemeni Government conspiracy theory?

Obviously farmers are growing conspiracies so people can chomp down on that word anytime somebody accuses a government of being a criminal organisation.

Advertisement