Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

held by brokerage ?

Options
  • 06-11-2009 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

sorry for caps I copied and pasted.
    Wonder if this is Customs Fees?
    or Customs seized ?

I've never seen this message on a UPS delivery before:
    I hope its just fees since it came from Hong Kong.

THE SHIPMENT IS BEING HELD BY BROKERAGE FOR REASONS BEYOND UPS' CONTROL / DELIVERY RESCHEDULED

~B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭moggser

not that un common by the boys in the states look here

must be some sort of problem inside ups but in the end the package seems to get there in the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭carentankiller

It seems a pretty common thing shown on the ups tracker...

Have a look here ;)

I don't think there will be any extra fee on top of the usual customs one.

I hope it clears for you soon - nothing worse than waiting for a delivery.
    Insanity can set in pretty quick waiting and not knowing what's happening :P:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Always get paranoid when its something Gun shaped not matter how many
    times I've got things posted. Added to the impending ban paranoia gets worse.

still with a bit of luck there wont be the horrid ringing up of customs needing
    to produce receipts etc I may still have to look forward to the missed delivery note that comes in the door when Im at work and delivery guy is at the door of my house and customs fees. But for this piece its worth it.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I ordered a guitar from Germany, shipped with UPS, checked the status and it said that, fired off an email and I got a reply saying, they couldn't find my address. You should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

The message normaly has nothing to do with the charges as ups have there own people for that
    from recent personal experiance at at best there just wait for customs to ok it's release at worst you might not see it for a couple of weeks or a couple of months

• Advertisement
Advertisement