Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UGG Thread - Read first post BEFORE posting [Updated 17/11/2010]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

Does anyone know where I might find an email address for Ugg please? I have looked on their website a few times now and cannot find any email / inquiry form on the site.

Thanks.

did you try under customer service?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Does anyone know where I might find an email address for Ugg please? I have looked on their website a few times now and cannot find any email / inquiry form on the site.

Thanks.

There is a contact us bit on the website.
    http://www.uggaustralia.com/customerService/contactUS.aspx

I also saw that they have a counterfeit website check. Just enter the website address if you are unsure and it will tell you if it is authorised or a known counterfeit website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

i like pie wrote: »
    did you try under customer service?
    Yeah, but couldn't find anything.
    viv2 wrote: »
    There is a contact us bit on the website.
    http://www.uggaustralia.com/customerService/contactUS.aspx

I also saw that they have a counterfeit website check. Just enter the website address if you are unsure and it will tell you if it is authorised or a known counterfeit website.
    Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nixjordan7

http://www.uggbootshows.com/ugg-jimmy-choo-siobhan-charcoal-p-172

The above is a link for Jimmy Choo Siobhan Ugg boots....on the uggaustralia.com site these boots are 475 dollars.....only 153 euros here?? I know thats a clear indication that they must be fake, but has anyone bought from them?? They may be very good copies? I really love this style!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Don't think you'll get what the picture shows, or even anything at all. Unless you want to open yourself to the possibility of being scammed, stay away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nixjordan7

I emailed the company above and the replied stating the ''sold excellent replica Ugg boots''............no thanks!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Merged with "Buying Uggs Online" thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

I need to buy Uggs as a present for my sister for christmas-

Anyone know if I can buy them outside Dublin, I really need to try them on before buying as Im not sure what the sizes are like- shes a 5-5.5 Im a 5??

Im a little afraid to buy online in case they dont fit

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

Are you near Galway?
    Schuh on Shop St. stock them as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

ya near enough to galway, might give them a buzz see what selection they have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ash.c

Hi everyone,
    Haven't read any of the replies but was looking to get the short Bailey Button Uggs for christmas but heard the fold down bit stays down, silly question prob but is this the case or can they stay up, i know if they keep floppin down they will annoy me!!

Thanks

ash.c wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    Haven't read any of the replies but was looking to get the short Bailey Button Uggs for christmas but heard the fold down bit stays down, silly question prob but is this the case or can they stay up, i know if they keep floppin down they will annoy me!!

Thanks

Anyone???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SmartiesAddict

The fold down part on my uggs fell down after a week or two and it wont stay up at all. Was annoying at first but i got over it :)

Anyone??

ash.c wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Thanks

mine don't fall down unless i fold them over. I've never heard anyone complain of this problem or seen it! they look nice folded down though:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gifashionluva

I just got these classic cardy uggs and I am in love with them!! They are so cute and comfy, i love that you can wear them up or down and this color is very chic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Where is the best place to get UGG Australia boots for the best price? I want the Triplet Button Bailey ones but they're €270 in Schuh!! No way can I afford that! Of if there are similar boots on the market for cheaper, but good quality that will keep my tootsies warm, I'd be very grateful :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gifashionluva

I dont know how bad shipping prices are but zappos seems to be the cheapest online here in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭user1

Does anyone know where i would get these boots. I seen them in a shop called pavoni in clonmel last weekend but they didnt have it in a size 4. ive tried arnotts, schu, office, bt, br2,korkys abd a few others but cant seem to find them. http://mobile.usablenet.com/mt/www.juicycouture.com/accessories/shoes/boots/j562122/malia-ankle-boot?pdp=true

I dont know how bad shipping prices are but zappos seems to be the cheapest online here in the US.
    Are they genuine boots?
    I'd imagine I'd have to pay customs on top of this?

Has anyone ordered from the Zappos website before?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭user1

Does anyone know where i would get these boots. I seen them in a shop called pavoni in clonmel last weekend but they didnt have it in a size 4. ive tried arnotts, schu, office, bt, br2,korkys abd a few others but cant seem to find them. http://mobile.usablenet.com/mt/www.j...-boot?pdp=true

I thought I saw these in BT2 Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Abrean

I just got my first pair of Uggs and I want to waterproof them before I wear them, dont want them getting ruined in the weather were having.

Does anyone know where I can get the stuff to waterproof them?

thanks

Abrean wrote: »
    I just got my first pair of Uggs and I want to waterproof them before I wear them, dont want them getting ruined in the weather were having.

Does anyone know where I can get the stuff to waterproof them?

thanks

you can buy a kit in schuh for your uggs that has the protector, cleaner and a brush for your uggs for 30euro i think!

Looking for a particular pair of UGG boots, and they're super expensive. Came across this website and even allowing for customs & delivery, it would still be a good deal. Just wondering how or if you can find out if a website is legitimate or not? It looks decent enough, but I'd hate to be taken for a fool for so much money!

This is the website;
    http://www.uggbaileytriplet.net/womens-bailey-button-triplet-chocolate-boots-1873-p-1402.html?zenid=65ccc90c5422f820f63baba4e416eed3

Check the website against Ugg's list of authorised suppliers.

http://www.uggaustralia.com/gb/counterfeit.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

About us page:

"Our Company specialize in UGG Boots Sale. All with Fast Shipping!
    Being a comprehensive trade solution provider offering sale services with free shipping to international buyers who are interested in shopping online. The products here include Ugg Bailey Button,Ugg Bailey Button Triplet,Ugg Classic Tall,Ugg Classic Short,Ugg Cardy and etc.
    As an online business platform mainly retailing,we provide our customers with an efficient and manageable procurement process covering every phase of the international supply chain and streamlining trade channels. Also welcome wholesaling,feedback now!
    "

Bad engrish. I'd avoid it!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This is the information from whois.net - the registrar of internet addresses
    Domain Name: UGGBAILEYTRIPLET.NET
    Registrar: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD.
    Whois Server: grs.hichina.com
    Referral URL: http://www.net.cn
    Name Server: DNS23.HICHINA.COM
    Name Server: DNS24.HICHINA.COM
    Updated Date: 18-nov-2010
    Creation Date: 18-nov-2010
    Expiration Date: 18-nov-2011

It appears that the website is based in China - so in short, I'd avoid.

Other giveaways include
    * No postal address when you click Contact Us
    * Poor English
    * Poor website design

also if you look at the colours the boots come in it's easy to see fakes. the ugg bailey tripple button don't come in red or leopard print or pink so it's easy to see these boots are not real! uggs don't come with tags on the boots either so that's another way to spot fakes.

• Advertisement

Thanks guys! I don't know anything about UGGs really, I just want the Bailey Button ones but they're so expensive! Seems I'll just have to save up or do without!!

Advertisement