Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know any psychics or mediums around Galway?

Options
  • 06-11-2009 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭

If you had a good or bad experience aswell I would be interested in hearing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Well physics is pretty much universal, and shouldn't be any different in Galway as opposed to anywhere else in the universe. Except singularities of course, but I don't think Galway is a black hole...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Madame Bridgette knows her stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

GC->Paranormal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Oh great thanks for moving. I hope if someone asks on the Galway forum where they can find a good restaurant you move the thread to the food and drink forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is a thread in GC about fortune tellers http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055138596
    It had to be locked eventually.

This forum is for Psychics and Mediums - your question is "psychics or mediums around Galway".
    At least here you will get non-troll answers to your questions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Magnus wrote: »
    This is a thread in GC about fortune tellers http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055138596
    It had to be locked eventually.

This forum is for Psychics and Mediums - your question is "psychics or mediums around Galway".
    At least here you will get non-troll answers to your questions.

Ok then - didn't find that fortune tellers thread. The troll thing is a fair point alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tmcdgalway

Hi guys,i was wondering if anybody has the number for the tea leaf lady in knocknacarra?? also any recommendations for any good mediums in or around galway city centre?? if so please pm me..any help appreciated ;)

Advertisement