Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From minimum wage Santa

Options
  • 06-11-2009 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I give my respect to you Mrs. President. You now lead by example, saving tax payers 40k worth unnecessary expenditures. Prof. Drumm you are so uncool taking 70K Bonus on top of your 325,000 wage, man that's not confusion that's ripping off the system I give you nicely decorated and custom designed lumber of D.O.G poo oh to all the other government bosses your ones I'll send to you before Christmas and for politicians if your not giving back to the people your unnecessary expenditures,Bonuses and unnecessary payments,double retirement payments while your still in the government. I got not enough poo for you guys I let Irish people send it to you personally by an post. Every one knows your going on the wrong direction. Looking in to Irish people's eyes I feel so sorry. You let public workers and privet workers fight with each other. If it's not relevant to you "Politicians" I see all of you just let the matter slip. petty I some times thinks you guys are from Different planet very ugly one of that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

why dont you get off your arse

avail of free 3rd level education

and join the ranks with the "elites"

if you cant beat them join them

Advertisement