Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Aino & Satio?

• 06-11-2009 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

The Aino looks cool, remote play with the PS3 is for me a huge plus, i have loads of media stored on my PS3 and to be able to carry that round with me without using up storage on the phone is class. I like the fact it has a keypad too. Shame about the proprietry software UI though and it not being fully touch functional.

Does the Satio come with the remote play function?

Are Sony Ericsson bringing out a handset that is fully touch functional, has either symbian or preferably Android or similar Operating system with plenty of free apps that also has the remote play feature and has a physical keypad also?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You mean are Sony bringing out a Nokia, I doubt it:)

Satio is running symbain, but I just found out there's no qwerty keybaord, that's a big no no, how could they be so stupid...

use of an ordinary micro sd card is a step in the right direction though, make it easy for anyone switiching from a nokia..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

the x10 will be out next year running android

Advertisement