Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help with tuning with spirits

Options
  • 06-11-2009 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi I need help!!!
    Does anyone know where I could get help tuning in to spirits. I usually see Shadow people Janurary June November every year since I was 14.My Great Grand mother told my Dad when I was born I had the gift. Thoughout my childhood I seen and experience weird stuff. I was told it was my imagination, But my Dad told me at 16 the truth. The only time he'll talk is when he has drink on him!! Can't really talk to him I think he afraid.
    Anyway !! to my surprise on Wednesday the 4th of November I stared to see faces appearing into my face and just as quick disappear, I also seen one in the mirrior. I also seen a white figure in the hall and seen a woman figure looking into the sittingroom twice!! This all in one day!!
    Anyway for the last month I keep getting a image of a old man. So I decided to draw him just to show my family to see if they had any idea who he is. After I finish I started to get messages in my mind like he was talking to me. He descibe himself what he looks like what his favourite drink and food. He also to me to look at my mam's family photos. My mam thinks it could be her Dad or Grandfather. I'm bit confuse??!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

it is most likely it will be your guide not your grandfather,try asking him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

3792150950_86a490c8eb_o.jpg

I'd start with learning howto tune them out and then tuning them in, cos heavens forbid you manage to open yourself up and not close yourself down and get stuck that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ellen27

i know how to tune out from studying angel cards

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You dont need help tuning in. Youre already doing it. What you need to learn is control. When to use it, and when to put it away. How to control what information you get. How not to confuse yourself or pick up on unpleasant things. When to speak up about it, and when not to. If you dont learn control it can end up being like radio you cant turn off, and it will make you unhappy.

You also need to work on yourself, if you are going to take this path.

So quieten your mind. Dont seek to tune into anything, just learn how to sit in that quiet space, in peace. It may seem like a waste of time but it is the most beneficial thing you can do right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

"You also need to work on yourself, if you are going to take this path.

Most important - you will attract what you are and what you aspire to.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

I have taken a class which may be of benefit to you in this regard. The people running it are very clued in and would be able to offer advice etc. They are based in Limerick though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

hi

It sounds like you are a natural medium and are doing mental mediumship. I had asked similar questions before I developed and learned how to control it..

maybe find a develoment circle, some books on mediumship or attend some workshops.. if it is meant to be, it will be.. dont worry or fret, it can be amazing when developed..

best of luck.. :)

i am getting help now. Attending a spirit circle once a month. I'm finding very it helpful because my gift is getting stronger .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Sandy2004 wrote: »
    hi

It sounds like you are a natural medium and are doing mental mediumship. I had asked similar questions before I developed and learned how to control it..

maybe find a develoment circle, some books on mediumship or attend some workshops.. if it is meant to be, it will be.. dont worry or fret, it can be amazing when developed..

best of luck.. :)
    i have rented a cottage in haworth[bronte village] for a week at the end of may,this is the place that first triggered my spirit sightings,the cottage backs onto the bronte parsonage and grave yard. when i am there this time i aim to open up my mind to see what i can contact,anything i should do ?

first you should do is meditate and ask for example for angel gabriel for protection and when your shutting down you should meditate. Bring a camera with you too you be surprise what you would capture.
    I live in a house were strange things happen. I went to see a medium couple months ago and she explain to me it was two spirit children. But I know there another spirit in the house too. It moves things and slams doors and it was taping at my lunch box too the other day :eek:. I thought I was going crazy till I captured it on video there two days ago ! By god i didn't sleep well that night. Anyway good luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement