Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any place in Limerick for ipod repair?

Options
  • 06-11-2009 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Is there any place in Limerick for ipods to be repaired, continually having problems with my 2 ipods, replaced cable and it works fine for a while but now back to square one again with 2 dead ipods. Have replaced cable 3 times. Any help appreciated, I'm lost without them:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

You could try going to CompuB, beside Brown Thomas.

Depending on how old the Ipods are, they may be still under warranty with Apple and be able to be repaired for free.

If not, they may be able to give you a price on sending them to Apple to be fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

our very own boards.ie has a board for apple products
    maybe if you stick a post over there someone may know of
    a self-fix or know whats causing your issues with the ipods.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1176

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Kess73 wrote: »
    You could try going to CompuB, beside Brown Thomas.

Depending on how old the Ipods are, they may be still under warranty with Apple and be able to be repaired for free.

If not, they may be able to give you a price on sending them to Apple to be fixed.

Agree. Got my iPod fixed just the other week. Well, when I say fixed, I got a new one sent to me, they said my Hard Drive was gone or something because it couldn't connect to my computer, or anything else. It also had a problem with the sound.

It was €90 but it was a lot cheaper than if I wanted a new one with similar capacity, plus I didn't want an iPod touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

They share a building with expert pc repair opposite the Hurlers pub.
    The provide spares for just about anything electronic like ipods psp gameboy etc and could probably take a look at it for you.

The web for they guys they share with is www.expertpcrepair.ie

worth a try anyway.
    :rolleyes:

Advertisement