Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help ID my L96

Options
  • 06-11-2009 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

Bought and L96 recently on boards secondhand, looks grand, but it's got slight differences to all the models i can find on the net. Didnt get any box with it and there are no marks as to model or brand or maker etc.

The bolt handle is a different shape, not a round ball.

THere is a hopup switch on the left side of the barrel, not in where the mag goes as on the others.

The bipod attaches underneath the body rather than on the front end of it.
    Nice bipod, spring loaded, easy to open can close. Nice sights 3-9 x 32

Wondering if anyone recognises this make and who might make it? All help appreciated. Thanks

am trying to get some pics up
    HPIM1127_thumb.jpg

I should add it doesn't have a safety trigger, just one trigger.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Beano7

hmmmm might be the AGM model, how much did you pay for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭IVRZ

Hi Beano. He wanted 125, i got it for 110. Don't know what he paid for it. More pics on the way

HPIM1124_thumb.jpgHPIM1123_thumb.jpgHPIM1126_thumb.jpgHPIM1125_thumb.jpgHPIM1128_thumb.jpg

yeah man thats the AGM model alright, it has a small plastic mag right?, a bit like the Bar-10 mag. heres the link for it

http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=543

Thanks a million beano that's the one. Some great experts on this forum! Happy hunting and cheers again, IVRZ:):):):D:D:D

• Advertisement

no problem bud! im a sniper myself so f you need some tech. help gimmi a pm and il see what i can do for ya, im familiar with the L96 :D

much appreciated beano, will do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Familiarity with which l96?

theres the aps2 system,
    the vsr style system used in the agm, and now others :P

the well, AGM and mauser versions. he is using the AGM which i have used too, therefore im familiar with it comprende:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Maruzen you mean?

• Advertisement

nope i mean the mauser, pretty much the cheap ones, i aint got 500 to spend on one gun:p

Advertisement