Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiplayer-Only cars... What's the point?

• 06-11-2009 7:39pm

So i was skidding around LC in Gay Tony about an hour ago when I decided to mess about online for a little while (not much of an online player).

Anyway, about ten minutes into playing away, I see two guys shooting past me, one on a Police Bike and the other follwing rabidly in a "Police Stinger".

Now I was a bit taken aback by the sight, so I instantly googled around to see what was going on. Afte ra bit of mooching around LC I came across the Bike, Stinger and a new Police Cruiser. All pretty awesome additions to the game in my opinion.

What bugs the crap out of me though, is this... Why did they bother to go to the effort of putting these new and (in the case of the police bike) well needed extra police vehicles, if they're not gonna let you use them in the actual game, in single player?

I'd love to fly around the city in the Police Stinger, but the only time I get the opportunity, there's gonna be about 10 other people populating the place, who, whenever I end up anywhere near them, will blow my car, and me, to pieces immediately.

It's headwrecking.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Its probably just to encourage people to pay for
    xbox live, so they can get these vehicles not available
    in the single player.

Advertisement