Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n97 mini tv ad

• 06-11-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

hi all just seen a VF ad for the n97 mini on mtv2 for the first time be interesting to see what price there going to sell for and will it have all the bugs that the n97 has had

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

It'll be like the original N97 - A disaster.

Not much point in it and doesnt deserve a N97 ' mini' label imo. It will be around 50 quid cheaper but theres not much point in it as theres no 32gb hd and its missing a few other bits and bobs.

Nokia these days = Pathetic.

Better get your N900s out soon, Android is all over ya! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

hi all just seen a VF ad for the n97 mini on mtv2 for the first time be interesting to see what price there going to sell for and will it have all the bugs that the n97 has had

N97 mini will come with fw 2.0... So I don't necessarily think it'll be 'a disaster' - in fact, fw 2.0 was built for it!
    Price however will be important: they better knock of more than 50 euro... Personally, I'm okay with just 8GB + Sd CARD EXPANSION.. - imho that has advantages over 32 gigs of unremovable memory. (just think about it: you got 32 gigs of your fav playlists, music and vid folders, and the phone breaks! Wouldn't it be nicer to have the important stuff on a removable memory card?)

One can laugh about the mini logo, but hey, other manufacturers brag about having the thinnest...at times by slicing off 1/2 a millimetre.

I'm amazed how everyone thinks the N900 will be the alpha and omega!

I don't think web OS was the right path for Palm...12 months too late.
    Sure, Nokia could jump onboard Android, but I think there's plenty of life in S60... (2 of the highest rated Samsungs ever run s60; the E71 is world wide recognised as one of the best phones ever...) Maemo? Can't wait for the where's-opera-mini bitching to start.(no Java at launch)

The problems I had with N770s and 2 N800s make the N97 look like the greatest device ever!

Advertisement